The Student Room Group

Done it

Ucas form completed. Now it's down to my tutor to reference me and send it back to ucas
Good luck!
Thank you. It was hard going. I have applied for chester, Brighton, Southampton, Cardiff and liverpool hope. Didn't think 5 years ago I would be doing this when I started college. Thanks to the student room you have been so much help
Can I just ask if my tutor does my reference by Wednesday how long will it take ucas to get it and me receiving offers
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Can I just ask if my tutor does my reference by Wednesday how long will it take ucas to get it and me receiving offers

Every university is different - there's no way of predicting how quick it will be for you to receive offers.

I received two offers within 2 weeks, and then had to wait 5 months for my other two.

Most university courses have to respond by the end of March. Some have until the end of June, but I think that's only for medicine/courses that interview, though I'm not 100% sure.
(edited 5 years ago)
My application was sent off as soon as my reference was completed. You'll get a welcome email from UCAS track after your referee has sent off your application, so just look out for that! You could get offers straight away, or any time up until the march deadline that unis have, it's different for each uni and each application i guess.
Did you check everyday for offers or just once a week
Reply 7
Did you check everyday for offers or just once a week

You get an email from track when ever something changes (i.e. you have an offer, an interview, or a rejection).

So I just logged into UCAS track whenever I got an update email.
So once my tutor sends it to ucas i won't have to worry about the 15th january

As long as your application is sent off by the 15th of Jan, it's fine! :smile:
do you think i should email my tutor now and tell her i completed the UCAS form or wait till morning
do you think i should email my tutor now and tell her i completed the UCAS form or wait till morning

you could do it now, earlier the better. Have you paid for it and sent it off? Your referee will receive it anyway once you do that
Original post by fio.rella.
you could do it now, earlier the better. Have you paid for it and sent it off? Your referee will receive it anyway once you do that

Yes its all paid and sent off

You won’t have anything to worry about once it’s sent off. You will get an email everytime you receive an offer so it’s not like you have to check every 5 minutes. Every uni is different so you might receive an offer the following day but another uni may take a month.
ok thanks. I have emailed my tutor so hopefully it will be all sent off by the week finishes
Ok my tutur just sent me this message because she returned my application and forgot my Unique Number but she also put this
(Also the qualifications are displayed as one list when reviewing the application, rather than as separate qualifications). I don't understand that because the qualifications i have come under other and i only did my qualifications at college starting in 2013 at Entry 3 so I don't understand that?
Bump
Ok my tutur just sent me this message because she returned my application and forgot my Unique Number but she also put this
(Also the qualifications are displayed as one list when reviewing the application, rather than as separate qualifications). I don't understand that because the qualifications i have come under other and i only did my qualifications at college starting in 2013 at Entry 3 so I don't understand that?

I don't understand what you're asking, sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending