The Student Room Group

Trump called a ‘mother ******’ for 2nd Time in 3 Days, now by Canada’s first woman PM

Kim Campbell, who was Canada’s head of government in 1993, reacted strongly on social media to Trump being asked by a reporter what safety net there was for the workers who would not be paid due to a partial shutdown by government.

When Trump said the safety net would be the physical southern border wall with Mexico, Campbell tweeted Saturday, “He really IS a mother ******,” CBC reported.

Campbell made history as the first female prime minister of Canada after being elected as leader of the Conservative Party in 1993, replacing Brian Mulroney. However, she lost the general election four months later.

She has been an outspoken critic of Trump, describing him as a “sexual predator” after the recording of his notorious "grab 'em by the pussy" remarks emerged during the 2016 presidential election campaign.

Campbell has also described his views on women as “retrograde.”

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-called-motherfer-second-time-3-days-time-canadas-first-woman-1281336

Before the usual suspects call her a "lefty snowflake" - she is a conservative, roughly a poor man's Margaret Thatcher.

Just a friendly reminder that you don't have to be left-wing to hate Trump and the alt-right. The moderate right-wing can and should distance themselves from the corruption of conservative ideals that the alt-right represents.

Scroll to see replies

That's the thng, Trumpophobes make it impossible not to sympathise with the man. Newsweek are just another channel for the disease to be disseminated to the unsuspecting public and for that reason only they publicise non-events like this. Who gives a toss if she thinks the US should have an open border down south, it's not even her country. Lefty snowflake...
(edited 5 years ago)
Imagine if trump had called this lady a mother****er. This would be a very different thread.
Among the many things that are a bit surreal, there is the accusation that he is 'divisive'. So is Marmite, I find it one of those facile mudballs thrown at him that really ask for further clarification but what is ironic is this:

The US are a racial cauldron of tensions mainly due to the influence of their unis functioning as engine-rooms where they are stoked up, it's not because of Trump. The atmosphere at many of them is boiling with divisiveness and racism instigated by their sociology departments, they have managed to achieve the unthinkable: there are now racially segregated areas within some of them, a complete reversal of policies of integration and unity dreamt of by people like MLK. In those spaces, the whole world is carved out into sections and compartments jostling with each other for influence, how divisive is that?

Then, there are the politicians with only the race card to play. They openly incite racial hatred and division, with the nodding approval of the upper middle-classes to whom it costs nothing. They don't help any and do more damage than Trump.

Ironically, Maxine Waters' district has the second-largest percentage of blacks in the State. For some reason, her post code is an area where there are only 6% of them. She lives surrounded by upper-crust white people, by choice. So does Obama.

Trump's enemies are much more divisive than him, that's my opinion. And dangerous too.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by zhog
That's the thng, Trumpophobes make it impossible not to sympathise with the man. Newsweek are just another channel for the disease to be disseminated to the unsuspecting public and for that reason only they publicise non-events like this. Who gives a toss if she thinks the US should have an open border down south, it's not even her country. Lefty snowflake...

Orange man bad
Original post by zhog

This is such an NPC take. It really is so ironic how the alt-right use the NPC meme against everyone else, while they themselves act like NPCs.

Any criticism of Trump -> "muh lefty snowflake"

Did you even read the article? Do you know anything about her?

She isn't a "lefty snowflake", she's right-wing. She isn't for open borders either.
disgusting language to use. Not even Trump has used swear words or violent rhetoric. Id tell her to sit down you hairy ***** and stop tryna make politics personal. you disgrace.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Not even Trump has used swear words or violent rhetoric.

He referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries".

Commenting on the assault of a news reporter, he said:
“any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

Talking about his childhood, he said:
"In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye I punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled."

Talking about protestors at his rallies, he said:
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

About a specific protestor, believing that security guards were being too gentle with him, he said:
"He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Not even Trump has used swear words or violent rhetoric.

Except… he has. Multiple times, in fact.
Original post by Dez
Except… he has. Multiple times, in fact.

He's never called another politician publicly a violent swear word, keep up @LeapingLucy and if we dig thru anyone's history we'll find things we don't like,especially if you're looking for things you know you won't like.
Reply 10
He's never called another politician publicly a violent swear word, keep up @LeapingLucy and if we dig thru anyone's history we'll find things we don't like,especially if you're looking for things you know you won't like.

Moving the goalposts a bit there aren't we?

Way to move the goalposts mate...

And besides, he has. In a speech in Las Vegas he said about Chinese politicians, ““Listen you motherf—ers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”. He's used exactly the same language.

If you make a statement like "Person X has never said Thing Y", and it's not true, then I will provide you with evidence that Person X has said Thing Y. That's not "looking for things you know you won't like" - it's finding the evidence to prove that your statement was factually incorrect.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Dez
Moving the goalposts a bit there aren't we?

Original post by LeapingLucy
Way to move the goalposts mate...

:colone:

And besides, he has. In a speech in Las Vegas he said about Chinese politicians, ““Listen you motherf—ers, we’re going to tax you 25 percent!”. He's used exactly the same language.

If you make a statement like "Person X has never said Thing Y", and it's not true, then I will provide you with evidence that Person X has said Thing Y.

That was in 2011! He wasnt pres nor campaigning! Get over yourself, Luc'! xx
:colone:
That was in 2011! He wasnt pres nor campaigning! Get over yourself, Luc'! xx

And the Canadian person who just called Trump a "Motherf---ucker" is currently neither Canadian Prime Minister nor campaigning...

So if it's wrong for her to say it about a politician when she's currently not in power or seeking power, why wasn't it wrong for him to say it about politicians when he wasn't in power or seeking power?

You're just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole...
(edited 5 years ago)
And the Canadian person who just called Trump a "Motherf---ucker" is currently neither Canadian Prime Minister nor campaigning...

So if it's wrong for her to say it about a politician when she's currently not in power or seeking power, why wasn't it wrong for him to say it when wasn't in power or seeking power?

You're just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole...

But she is publicly using violent swear words about another politician. That's the issue here, hello?

Lmao what hole?! like I said, get over yourself luc!
But she is publicly using violent swear words about another politician. That's the issue here, hello?

Lmao what hole?! like I said, get over yourself luc!

That's quite a specific thing you seem to be taking issue with - and you have substantially moved the goalposts since the start of this debate. So the only thing you object to is a person calling a single named politician a "motherf---er"?

You don't care about:
- Trump calling a group of politicians "motherf--kers"
- Trump using swear words
- Trump using extremely violent language and quite literally inciting violence against people at his rallies.

In that case, you can lose the pretence that you occupy the moral high ground. In your books, anything a Trump opponent does is 100% wrong, while all the identical things Trump has done in the past are irrelevant.

If something is wrong, it's wrong whoever does it.

Also, why is it a "violent" swear word? What is violent about it?
(edited 5 years ago)
What came first, Trump derangement syndrome or America derangement syndrome.
Original post by AngeryPenguin
This is such an NPC take. It really is so ironic how the alt-right use the NPC meme against everyone else, while they themselves act like NPCs.

Any criticism of Trump -> "muh lefty snowflake"

Did you even read the article? Do you know anything about her?

She isn't a "lefty snowflake", she's right-wing. She isn't for open borders either.

Only put in the 'lefty snowflake' to tease you, that's all. What's an NPC?
Original post by zhog
Only put in the 'lefty snowflake' to tease you, that's all. What's an NPC?

none player character
Reply 19
He referred to Haiti and African nations as "shithole countries".

Commenting on the assault of a news reporter, he said:
“any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

Talking about his childhood, he said:
"In the second grade I actually gave a teacher a black eye I punched my music teacher because I didn't think he knew anything about music and I almost got expelled."

Talking about protestors at his rallies, he said:
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise,"

About a specific protestor, believing that security guards were being too gentle with him, he said:
"He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

To be honest they are total shitholes, still he probably shouldn't have said it...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending