The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Next Step York

Has anyone heard back from York's next step programme yet?
I.e. has anyone been accepted yet?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

University of York
York
Reply 2
I’ve applied but as of yet no response. Deadline for applications are 23rd January so they’ll probably wait for the deadline before making any decisions.
Reply 3
Original post by gerib17
I’ve applied but as of yet no response. Deadline for applications are 23rd January so they’ll probably wait for the deadline before making any decisions.

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah, I think I just panicked a little as I already heard back from another scheme and didn't realise the applications were still open. But I did call them and they said that they'll be sending out letters end of Feb.
Reply 4
Hello, actually to be honest i have emailed them lots of time before since they came to my college. However, the person that i've emailed said that they will be notified on 1st February if they have been accepted.
Is anyone going alone, none of my friends applied in time so if anyone's looking to go with someone :h:
Reply 6
Hi, i am going on it, hopefully will get to do History in the summer school part.
Reply 7
is anyone going to it on the 22nd july?
Reply 8
Hello, i've been through the summer school, it was so enjoyable and exciting. Hopefully i'm planning to firm it in the UCAS application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending