The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL 02 Graduate Scheme 2019-Finance

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amysade
I just got an invite to an assessment centre for the general leadership programme as well! The date was the 8th March, however, they said if I couldn't make it I had to email them, which I just did. Good luck everyone! :smile:

What scheme did you apply for? I applied for general leadership and got given the 8th March too but a friend of mine applied for technology and general leadership also and got given 29th March. A paranoid part of me is thinking I received a dummy email but it's probably just splitting the assessment days on the basis of candidate numbers or whatever graduate program she applied for but it said general leadership on her email. Also for anyone waiting on an email still, no news isn't bad news! My friend received hers hours after mine so they're probably rolling them out in waves. good luck everyone!
Reply 41
Yeah same haven't received any email yet
(Original post by Alaya1905)I haven’t received one either :frown:
Reply 42
Did anyone get a rejection email yet or do you know of anyone who got the rejection email?

(Original post by mattc101)Good luck guys!

I haven't received an email so I'm assuming I've been unsuccessful.
Original post by danh222
Did anyone get a rejection email yet or do you know of anyone who got the rejection email?

I haven't received any email notification regarding the progress of my application since the email sent at the end of January.

Has anyone received a rejection email?
Reply 44
Not yet, online application form on the website still says In Progress.

(Original post by mattc101)I haven't received any email notification regarding the progress of my application since the email sent at the end of January.

Has anyone received a rejection email?
hi,I'm new here. and i really need help understanding this app
I think they are still shortlisting candidates. I think everyone will get an answer within the next week.
Reply 47
Yes I think they are still shortlisting the candidates what dates can you choose from for the assessment centre or do they assign you a date.

(Original post by Alaya1905)I think they are still shortlisting candidates. I think everyone will get an answer within the next week.
Reply 48
I emailed back after my assessment date offer stating I couldn’t attend the 8th March and she advised me there isn’t another date for general leadership yet. They may potentially create another date in March however they are yet to confirm this
Original post by amysade
I emailed back after my assessment date offer stating I couldn’t attend the 8th March and she advised me there isn’t another date for general leadership yet. They may potentially create another date in March however they are yet to confirm this

As they've only got one Assessment Centre date which you can't attend, does that mean you've had to reject the offer?
Reply 50
Original post by mattc101
As they've only got one Assessment Centre date which you can't attend, does that mean you've had to reject the offer?

I’m waiting on confirmation on the 2nd assessment date first. If she replies saying it’s not going ahead then I’ll have to reject yeah
Has anyone got an invite for AC or rejection email for Data and Analytics grad scheme??
Reply 52
Original post by hihiklaudia
Has anyone got an invite for AC or rejection email for Data and Analytics grad scheme??

Received an invite for an AC on 15th of March this morning
Original post by abudabu
Received an invite for an AC on 15th of March this morning

Congratulations!
I haven't received anything so probably I was unsuccessful :frown:
Reply 54
That's great I'm still waiting for my reply hope I get one. Which scheme did you apply for
(Original post by abudabu)Received an invite for an AC on 15th of March this morning
Original post by hihiklaudia
Congratulations!
I haven't received anything so probably I was unsuccessful :frown:

Thanks! No news isn’t necessarily bad news, you could be invited for the same one or different one later.
Original post by danh222
That's great I'm still waiting for my reply hope I get one. Which scheme did you apply for
(Original post by abudabu)Received an invite for an AC on 15th of March this morning

Data and Analytics in Slough
Reply 57
Anyone got an AC for finance ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Just got my invite to the Stores Leadership AC! Good luck to everyone else, like other people have said: no news isn't necessarily bad news! :smile:
Original post by jordan_s
Just got my invite to the Stores Leadership AC! Good luck to everyone else, like other people have said: no news isn't necessarily bad news! :smile:

Congrats! I also got a AC for Stores Leadership! When is your AC if you mind me asking?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest