The Student Room Group

Is it bad to be horny constantly for a girl?

I'm worried because I feel that maybe there is something be wrong with my hormones. Whenever I'm both physically and emotionally attracted to a guy I get SUPER horny for the guy. I feel like it's wrong because it messes with the balance that there's meant to be. Like there's problems with me jumping into the physical part of a relationship too early. The guy will just think I'm easy or something and I don't want to be seen as that because I'm not. :redface: So is it a bad thing generally to be hornier than a male partner? And if it is what can I do to balance my hormones out? And don't say '****' that just completely kills my sex drive.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabriellakhan
I'm worried because I feel that maybe there is something be wrong with my hormones. Whenever I'm both physically and emotionally attracted to a guy I get SUPER horny for the guy. I feel like it's wrong because it messes with the balance that there's meant to be. Like there's problems with me jumping into the physical part of a relationship too early. The guy will just think I'm easy or something and I don't want to be seen as that because I'm not. :redface: So is it a bad thing generally to be hornier than a male partner? And if it is what can I do to balance my hormones out?

It's not bad at all , it's okay , it's not normal all the time but it's okay , and maybe just we'll doing doing which make you happy as of going out ,hanging out with friends or stuff make reduce it so maybe a bit of a balance and if a guy likes you no matter if your horny then them they will love and like you for you . :smile:
A guy who isn't completely driven by sex is hard to find nowadays.
I'm a guy and I find this incredibly attractive when a girl is like this because I know she can't resist me and it's fun teasing her hehe :tongue:

But yeah you're right don't put out too early wait a little bit then do it :biggrin:
Good from a guys perspective but sometimes they might just exploit you for easy sex but deep down want a demure shy girl who Dosent say any of this stuff and who is quiet. I doubt many men would complain lol
Original post by Ria25
It's not bad at all , it's okay , it's not normal all the time but it's okay , and maybe just we'll doing doing which make you happy as of going out ,hanging out with friends or stuff make reduce it so maybe a bit of a balance and if a guy likes you no matter if your horny then them they will love and like you for you . :smile:

Thanks I know it's not normal at all
Original post by shawn_o1
A guy who isn't completely driven by sex is hard to find nowadays.

Yeah I know. I don't blame guys. I mean I cant say much myself considering how horny I am all the time. :ashamed:
Your welcome :smile:
Its good, natural and attractive in one sense. Still wont prevent you from from being used if you get it wrong though.
Thanks I know it's not normal at all

Yeah I know. I don't blame guys. I mean I cant say much myself considering how horny I am all the time. :ashamed:

Is there anything that distracts you from sexual thoughts? Maybe do that
No lol.
Original post by 999tigger
Its good, natural and attractive in one sense. Still wont prevent you from from being used if you get it wrong though.

Yeah the problem is just the fact that I don't want to be used because of it. So far I haven't but guys have tried to take advantage of it. There's some really good guys out there too though haha.
Is there anything that distracts you from sexual thoughts? Maybe do that

No not really I haven't found anything so far. I just feel frustrated and annoyed tbh. It's unfair I don't understand how girls some aren't horny or don't get horny. Even one of my friends said she hardly ever feels horny which just made me feel more crap about myself.
Yeah the problem is just the fact that I don't want to be used because of it. So far I haven't but guys have tried to take advantage of it. There's some really good guys out there too though haha.

No not really I haven't found anything so far. I just feel frustrated and annoyed tbh. It's unfair I don't understand how girls some aren't horny or don't get horny. Even one of my friends said she hardly ever feels horny which just made me feel more crap about myself.

Nothing distracts you? Are you in work or education atm, surely that will divert any attention away from sexual thoughts? I know that exercise, while essential for you heath - wise, could turn into an obsession for bodies to ****.

Its healthy, but you are bound to come across ones who will use it.
Nothing distracts you? Are you in work or education atm, surely that will divert any attention away from sexual thoughts? I know that exercise, while essential for you heath - wise, could turn into an obsession for bodies to ****.

Yeah I'm studying accounting at university at the moment. Yeah I guess for a lot of the day I try to not think about sex but it still happens haha. I think I just need to get a boyfriend.
just **** him hard hunny
no, not at all, heck that's my favorite kind of girl :wink:
Hey, I know how you feel, I'm the same and not in a relationship right now, and it gets so unbelievably frustrating. I think it is true that people expect guys to be the horny ones and girls not to be sex driven, save for the odd few who are labelled sluts. I also don't want to go into the physical side too soon in case guys get the wrong idea, but it is hard.
Either we're both freaks, or a bit more normal than we think.
High sex drives = Frequent sex = Higher probabilities of STIs,

Trust me once you **** up there is no going back. Do some yoga or some stuff like that.
Reply 18
I've never let this worry me. Suggest you don't either.
I understand what your talking about. I'm a male in this scenario. I was just looking this problem up and came across this info you shared. I'm the same way as you but I'm 40. I can see this problem when your young but at my age it's a real problem. I really don't know what's wrong with me either. I thought maybe it had something to do with my bigger size man hood. I think that don't have anything to do with it. I can just have sex for hours. It's a real problem. My mind is always pre occupied with sex. I finally just quite having sex or masterbating all the time. The first month was so hard. Retraining your mind is the key. It helped me. Maybe it will help you. Good luck.

Latest

Trending

Trending