The Student Room Group

Does lotion can kill sperm??

I touch the penis of my bf and i took some lotion and spread it into my hand because i thought lotion can kill the sperm and after that i just touch outside of my underwear to check if my underwear is wetting can i get pregnant of that plssssss help meeee im so depressed to think about it huhuhu😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes u will have a baby in 9 months congratulations
Reply 2
How it could be?
Original post by Extra_jeans
How it could be?

No.........did you have sex ed in school?
Reply 4
We haven’t undergo go that topic
Reply 5
I dont think if it is a sperm but i just touch on his a small tiny wet
We haven’t undergo go that topic

How old are you?
Reply 7
Reply 8
It just a tiny watery it is a sperm?

The way you write suggests otherwise
plus you should have sex ed by now

Troll?
Nope im not trolling promise i dont
Yes i think i need a sex ed but its bothering me can sperm died because of lotion????
Yes i think i need a sex ed but its bothering me can sperm died because of lotion????

Long story short, you are not pregnant.
Original post by AzureCeleste
Long story short, you are not pregnant.

Thank God im not pregnant thank you for your help

Is English your first language?
Thank God im not pregnant thank you for your help

Use contraception if you're going to be getting sexual.
Original post by Anonymous
Is English your first language?

No im Filipino🙂
Original post by DrawTheLine
Use contraception if you're going to be getting sexual.

Yes i will thank you
If it was just wet, then it's pre-ejaculate. This can sometimes contain sperm, but it is unlikely. It is also unlikely that said sperm will have managed to get all the way through your knickers and round to the right part of your vagina to swim up. Even couples trying for a baby, having sex daily, only have a 30% ish chance of getting pregnant each month.

So, there may be a tiny, miracle chance that you could get pregnant from this, but I wouldn't even give it a second though.

Lotion doesn't kill sperm though, so please either go on the pill or something, or use condoms in future..
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
If it was just wet, then it's pre-ejaculate. This can sometimes contain sperm, but it is unlikely. It is also unlikely that said sperm will have managed to get all the way through your knickers and round to the right part of your vagina to swim up. Even couples trying for a baby, having sex daily, only have a 30% ish chance of getting pregnant each month.

So, there may be a tiny, miracle chance that you could get pregnant from this, but I wouldn't even give it a second though.

Lotion doesn't kill sperm though, so please either go on the pill or something, or use condoms in future..

But i had my underwear and i just touch out and its just a tiny wet can i get pregnant of that??
But i had my underwear and i just touch out and its just a tiny wet can i get pregnant of that??

I hope im not huhuhuhu God😭

Quick Reply

Latest