Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by help123452913
what is the market share??

Bro/sis i have no clue about what to do for this
Reply 21
Original post by Badger01
Cheers Boss

brudda... you gotta improve your spelling mate. I had to take paracetamol because your spelling hurt my head
SOMEONE HELP QUICKTIME cant find owt on pop-up all the info is on the general cinema market
Yeah man same init my brudda
Original post by P13F
brudda... you gotta improve your spelling mate. I had to take paracetamol because your spelling hurt my head
Original post by Madmike20110
Would you guys say the target market would be aimed at families or not? I'm not really sure as surely the target market is dependent on the film that is being shown in the pop up cinema

No, i'd say its aimed more at people that don't like going art clubbing.
Could you count outdoor events, so things like camping, BBQs and festivals, act as indirect competition for bad boy starlight classic
Reply 26
Speech 100
Original post by N.E.1.4.A.B.J
nah 4 targurt ordiunce it verys cuz if its an 18+ film then it appeels to only adalts init. but, if it 3+ flim den it for chiwdren
Camping in your back garden doesn't count as competition.

Also, JHus is free now.
Original post by FreeJhus6969
Could you count outdoor events, so things like camping, BBQs and festivals, act as indirect competition for bad boy starlight classic
Camping in your back garden doesn't count as competition.

Also, JHus is free now.

Someone actually help these 6 hours are going down quick and ive got 78 words to take in with me atm
lool you just saved my life
Stop complaining, its only an exam
Original post by GhandisFlipFlop
Someone actually help these 6 hours are going down quick and ive got 78 words to take in with me atm
Stop complaining, its only an exam

True at least the coursework's easy
Piece of cake pal.

Where are you studying in this s*** country?
Original post by GhandisFlipFlop
True at least the coursework's easy
Piece of cake pal.

Where are you studying in this s*** country?

HEY THERE YORKSHIRE WE CHUFFIN LOVE YA

Where you studying?
London
Original post by GagandeepkJohal
Just got Unit 2 part A today

Lets all talk about it and help each other

I have not been able to find any market research as the concept is extremely niche and new. However you can use that point as an advantage as the cinema industry is falling and pop up cinema can be a healthy twist in the cinema market.
There are a few pop up cinemas in the market
Original post by ominouss
I have not been able to find any market research as the concept is extremely niche and new. However you can use that point as an advantage as the cinema industry is falling and pop up cinema can be a healthy twist in the cinema market.
Reply 37
I swear there is no useful information on pop up cinemas anywhere, anyone actually found anything?
Original post by GagandeepkJohal
There are a few pop up cinemas in the market

please send them in, I'm aware of the main ones like Luna cinema and Pop up screens, but I'm not sure how much this can help regarding to the whole market.
Reply 39
Original post by kviserr
The industry is pop up cinema for the business starlight classics. I suggest you look at Film4 summer screens, Luna cinema and roof top cinemas for competitors

Do you know what to write for promotion for those competitors?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending