The Student Room Group

Anyone applied for MSc Nursing at Napier and UWS not heard back yet?

I recently applied for MSC Nursing at Napier and UWS but I haven't heard confirmation yet.
Went for an interview at UWS last week and was told they'd get back to us in a week with our results but they haven't got back yet.
I haven't heard anything from Napier except confirmation of my application.
Is anyone else in the same situation?
Original post by Oliviakbs24
I recently applied for MSC Nursing at Napier and UWS but I haven't heard confirmation yet.
Went for an interview at UWS last week and was told they'd get back to us in a week with our results but they haven't got back yet.
I haven't heard anything from Napier except confirmation of my application.
Is anyone else in the same situation?

Bear in mind that the admissions department will likely have been closed over the Easter break, so it's not actually that many working days. When exactly was your interview?
Reply 2
That’s very true. My interview was last Tuesday but I’ve now spoken to admissions and they’ve said they’ll update UCAS track before the end of next week.
In regards to Napier I still haven’t heard from them.
Reply 3
Hi, I haven’t heard back yet and I’m in the same position as you. Did you apply for MSc Adult Nursing? Well fingers crossed we hear back either today or tomorrow and it’s good news!
Original post by Alexdee
Hi have you heard back yet? I went for interview two weeks ago. Phoned on Friday too and she said they had until the 1st May to get offers/unsuccessful’s out but still heard nothing.
Reply 4
Have you heard back yet? I’m assuming they have until 5pm today to get back to us!
Original post by Alexdee
Yeah MSc Adult nursing too. Good luck to you too 😀
Reply 5
Hi, I haven’t received anything yet either. Stay positive :smile:, I know it’s hard when we’re waiting this long. I keep on going over the interview in my head. Fingers crossed!
Original post by Alexdee
Hi, no nothing yet. I would assume by close of business today they would have to get back.
I actually don’t think I’ve got a place, think I failed numeracy test, but I want to know one way or another.
Anyone starting January 2020 - I’m looking to buddy up for accommodation. I’m starting physiotherapy MSc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending