The Student Room Group

freakiest **** you've done

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
haven't tried either but sounds fun depending on the occasion
Original post by Beth1205
I’ve tried LSD before. You’re way too ****ed up to focus on sex. Never tried coke but I’ve seen people do it before in the school bathrooms. After seeing those crackheads, I’ve decided that I’m not interested in that ****.
Someone explain coke sex to me
Original post by ctchannah
haven't tried either but sounds fun depending on the occasion

I guess if you want to make an embarrassment of yourself at a party and wake up to weird pictures of you on people’s snapchat and Instagram stories those drugs are definitely the way to go. 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Someone explain coke sex to me

Clearly it’s when you snort a line of coke off someone’s **** 😩
Reply 44
but then do u think you'de be conscious enough to think about... *e* after snorting it

Got it
I once merged a thread in DT
Original post by ctchannah
but then do u think you'de be conscious enough to think about... *e* after snorting it

You’d probably pass out tbh. I’ve seen how ****ed up coke can make people... it’s not good. I’ve seen so many people taken away in ambulances after just doing a single line of coke. It makes your heart race and stuff like that. Weed for the win!
Aren't those just, like, different ways of getting high? Except, nastier, more dangerous ways?
(edited 4 years ago)
there's many . most of them have to do with jerking off
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Aren't those just, like, different ways of getting high? Except, nastier, more dangerous ways?

Right!? That’s exactly what I was thinking. Weed for the ****ing win! Not only is it way safer and more fun, you’re still conscious at the end - with practically no dangerous side affects!
Reply 51
true its good to be safe at the same time too :smile:
Right!? That’s exactly what I was thinking. Weed for the ****ing win! Not only is it way safer and more fun, you’re still conscious at the end - with practically no dangerous side affects!

I mean, if you blaze it you're probably still breathing in a bunch of soot and particulates and nasty polyaromatic compounds. There's a lot of nasty stuff in tobacco cigarettes specifically, but habitually inhaling any kind of smoke is not great for you.

Sooo, edibles for the ****ing win I guess?
ate sweets out of his mouth, had my toes sucked, would love for him to spit in my mouth while giving oral lol, gave a handjob in public, ummm been dominated, shower sex, had sex where i knew people could hear because it turned me on more

not that freaky yet but ill get there soon
I think it's less "freaky" more "ewwww", but probably having buttsecks in the shower, which ended up in the shower because we were initially doing it in the bed, but it transpired that she'd over-douched beforehand and obviously still had some water trapped in her colon as mid-pump I started to hear a squelching and then felt liquid running down my thighs, and I looked down and saw this brownish water dripping all over her bright white sheet :rofl:
Killed Hitler then tea-bagged his corpse
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I think it's less "freaky" more "ewwww", but probably having buttsecks in the shower, which ended up in the shower because we were initially doing it in the bed, but it transpired that she'd over-douched beforehand and obviously still had some water trapped in her colon as mid-pump I started to hear a squelching and then felt liquid running down my thighs, and I looked down and saw this brownish water dripping all over her bright white sheet :rofl:

ew bruh
Reply 57
got a point tbh
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I mean, if you blaze it you're probably still breathing in a bunch of soot and particulates and nasty polyaromatic compounds. There's a lot of nasty stuff in tobacco cigarettes specifically, but habitually inhaling any kind of smoke is not great for you.

Sooo, edibles for the ****ing win I guess?
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Killed Hitler then tea-bagged his corpse

You've played Sniper Elite 3 as well?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
You've played Sniper Elite 3 as well?

You know it son :wink2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending