The Student Room Group

Do you prefer neat or messy hair on guys?

I've heard a lot of conflicting view on this. I assume the same will be true on this thread but yeah let us know

Scroll to see replies

Messy haha, although I don’t hate neat hair.
Reply 2
f...flufffie............
meeeeeeessy
Reply 4
Original post by Tenya Iida
f...flufffie............

what
Reply 5
Original post by anonymous
what

fluffie hair
Original post by Anonymous
I've heard a lot of conflicting view on this. I assume the same will be true on this thread but yeah let us know

has to be messy, the issue with neat hair is that it has to stay neat for a reason.
Reply 7
Original post by ayyyy.x
has to be messy, the issue with neat hair is that it has to stay neat for a reason.

What do you mean? that you have to use product to keep them neat? a lot of guys with straight, kinda short hair have neat hair by default.
the hairage must be disciplined

:fuhrer:
My ex had dead straight hair .. idk what he did but he did this ruffle thing and I’ve always loved messy hair on guys.

Not a fan of the pineapple wish shaved sides and a Mexican wall hair that stands erect lol but messy hair is fab 🎉
tbh i don't even care
Original post by tamil fever
tbh i don't even care

Respect. Although I think everyone has a preference, some just haven't thought about it enough.

n e a t
Respect. Although I think everyone has a preference, some just haven't thought about it enough.

The thing is...if they have messy hair or neat hair it wouldn't matter either way when it comes to their personality.
and a guy could neat hair could make their hair messy and vice versa
To be honest, most of my friends with messy hair only have it to hide their receding hairline:biggrin:
Original post by Infinite Series
To be honest, most of my friends with messy hair only have it to hide their receding hairline:biggrin:

You sound salty lol.
You sound salty lol.

They've told me themselves.

If I was jealous, couldn't I just make my hair messy as well? It really isn't hard mate:tongue:

Sounds like someone with messy hair is a bit butthurt:smug:
Original post by Infinite Series
They've told me themselves.

If I was jealous, couldn't I just make my hair messy as well? It really isn't hard mate:tongue:

Sounds like someone with messy hair is a bit butthurt:smug:

Im not the one who's throwing shade even though nobody asked me. Don't be jel.
Neat when need be but overall I prefer messy
I think messy is really cute. Don’t have anything against neat hair but I think a girl generally would be more attracted toward a guy who looks a bit ruffled 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending