The Student Room Group

Last day at school

Hi guys. So today was my last full day at school. Yeah I know some say it is the best day ever cause school is boring, but I am going to miss it sooooo much and all the people. I have two weeks of exams after this holiday and then that is it. However, the main reason why I am sad is that......well......there is this boy who I have loved from year 9 and...... I may never see him again. the pain is so deep and terrible that I just wish I had never met him... please help me get rid of the pain...This sounds so stupid and random. sorry. thanks
Lily xx
I had this exact same problem, leaving a place where someone you really liked was.

The only way you can contact him now is on social media. That may be difficult, but letting go may be more difficutt
Maybe persuade that boy in going to the same college as you.
Reply 3
Original post by Fullsend
Maybe persuade that boy in going to the same college as you.

No that just won't work, but thank you anyway. If anything i need to not see him and just get rid of the pain. :redface:
No worries. Anyways good luck for the future.
Distract yourself
See if you can get in touch with him by using a wonderful new invention called Facebook.
Do people still use facebook? bruh
Original post by Unexpectedly
See if you can get in touch with him by using a wonderful new invention called Facebook.
Reply 8
thankyou
Original post by Fullsend
Do people still use facebook? bruh

Oh yes, judging by the amount of lives I've seen changed by it as of late, some for the better, some for the worst.
HA. I have Instagram and snap chat with him on both, but I hate facebook and never use it. Besides, that would be so weird to just go 'hey what's up I love you'......thanks anyway :wink::colondollar:
Original post by Unexpectedly
how??:s-smilie:
Original post by SlightlySummer
Distract yourself
Idk get a hobby? Meet new people I think if you spend some time away from him it'll fade
Original post by HarrietL16
how??:s-smilie:
alright thanks
Original post by SlightlySummer
Idk get a hobby? Meet new people I think if you spend some time away from him it'll fade
Trust me, I've had so many crushes that left school or I never saw again. I liked my brother's best friend once for like 4 years until he left. All I can say is give it time, you will get over him.

I would think of him sometimes but eventually I found other guys to ogle at, lol.

Good luck!
Original post by Anonymous
Trust me, I've had so many crushes that left school or I never saw again. I liked my brother's best friend once for like 4 years until he left. All I can say is give it time, you will get over him.

I would think of him sometimes but eventually I found other guys to ogle at, lol.

Good luck!

Aww thanks so much. hope u find ur true love. Thx xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending