The Student Room Group

Douche bad genie

This was originally on reddit but I’m bringing t to TSR
This is a really fun game
I am the douchbag genie. I grant you one wish. But be aware I always take advantage of people’s poor wording when making wishes to screw them over. What do u wish for?

Scroll to see replies

A pony :colondollar:
hey I saw this on reddit too

I wish, you, the douchebag genie, had a permanent fully detailed black tattoo of a penis across his entire forehead.
i wish for a million dollars :smile: now pay me
Original post by JoshDarnIt
A pony :colondollar:

Wish Granted. The pony immediately kicks you in the stomach and you die from internal bleeding.
Original post by 69zoolane
i wish for a million dollars :smile: now pay me

Wish granted. A million dollars in the form of pennies falls from the sky and crushes you to death
i wish for your pee pee :colondollar:
Original post by angelike1
hey I saw this on reddit too

I wish, you, the douchebag genie, had a permanent fully detailed black tattoo of a penis across his entire forehead.

Wish granted. Immediately after getting the tattoo, the genie steals all ur money and uses it to get laser tattoo removal. You are now poor
Original post by Justanotheranon6
Wish Granted. The pony immediately kicks you in the stomach and you die from internal bleeding.

I wish to be reincarnated as a lion so I can rip that pony to shreds :angry:
i wish for nothing but nothing doesnt suffocate me
I wish to be reincarnated as a lion so I can rip that pony to shreds :angry:

Wish granted. You rip the pony to shreds. As soon as the deed is done you hear hundreds of hooves in the distance. The pony’s family tramples u to death in revenge
Original post by Coolkitkat23
i wish for nothing but nothing doesnt suffocate me

Wish granted. The genie grants you nothing and promptly disappears. You sit alone in ur bedroom weeping at the wasted opportunity, sinking into a deep sadness you never emerge from
I wish for ultimate TSR moderation power! :colone:
do mine ^^^^^ @Justanotheranon6
Original post by 69zoolane
i wish for your pee pee :colondollar:

Wish granted. The genie is actually a girl (true story) so you get nothing
Wish granted. You rip the pony to shreds. As soon as the deed is done you hear hundreds of hooves in the distance. The pony’s family tramples u to death in revenge

I give up.
i wish i had the opportunity back and then wish for the genies powers but dont die because i cant contain the power
Wish granted. The genie grants you nothing and promptly disappears. You sit alone in ur bedroom weeping at the wasted opportunity, sinking into a deep sadness you never emerge from
I give up.

👹👹👹 genie is pleased. She relishes her victory
👹👹👹 genie is pleased. She relishes her victory

Sike, gimme ice-cream.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I wish for ultimate TSR moderation power! :colone:

Wish granted. U become the ultimate TSR moderator, with complete power over everything. However the power goes to ur head. U destroy all the threads with ur overbearing moderating power. TSR is shut down forever and everyone hates you

Quick Reply

Latest