The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse history paper 1 2019

What did everyone think about the history paper today?
(I did Russia and East West Relationships)

Scroll to see replies

I did conflict between the East and West aka the cold war ... really wish the 20 marker hadn't been on cuban missile crisis and 1960s
I did conflict and tension. and democracy and dictatorship
Original post by Safzal0332

ye I did democracy and dictatorship as well. How did u find it?

So did I. How did you find it?
Reply 5
i did too lol
Reply 6
Awe I’m sure you’ve done fine! :smile: What sort of thing did you put? @Elijah.b27
Reply 7
The last question for conflict and tension was a blessing
Reply 9
What did people put for the q1 on section b about the picture of russia, kaiser and the balkians or something like that
Do you mean bolsheviks? I said that it shows the bolsheviks were seen as cruel and forceful as the picture showed the Bolshevik being aggressive with the Russian girl. The Bolshevik was holding a satchel saying german money which showed they had betrayed their allies because they left the war and were funded by Germany. I said some more but can’t remember exactly
Original post by Banksy01
What did people put for the q1 on section b about the picture of russia, kaiser and the balkians or something like that
Can I just say - how weird was the paper for the source booklet!!!!! ewwww
Yeah I did exactly the same, how was it?
Original post by miriam2002
The last question for conflict and tension was a blessing

so true
Original post by Handel1742
Yeah I did exactly the same, how was it?

quite good. u?
Original post by J_Baldwin2003
So did I. How did you find it?

not too bad
Original post by Elijah.b27
ye I did democracy and dictatorship as well. How did u find it?

source question was really nice
Reply 16
Original post by Handel1742
Can I just say - how weird was the paper for the source booklet!!!!! ewwww

Yess! It was glossy but not if you get me ah
Reply 17
Great i knew none of that. I just talked about the communist uprising, do you rate i ll get any marks for that?

Original post by Sarah.w123
Do you mean bolsheviks? I said that it shows the bolsheviks were seen as cruel and forceful as the picture showed the Bolshevik being aggressive with the Russian girl. The Bolshevik was holding a satchel saying german money which showed they had betrayed their allies because they left the war and were funded by Germany. I said some more but can’t remember exactly
did anyone do America?
if you did could you pls tell me what you wrote for African Americans in the 1950's and 60's
Original post by XHannahR
Awe I’m sure you’ve done fine! :smile: What sort of thing did you put? @Elijah.b27

Hopefully! I can't remember exactly what I put but I mentioned Bay of Pigs and U2 Crisis at 2 other factors with U2 being the most important. Wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending