The Student Room Group

Jake Paul kicks out two trans fans for 'not being real girls'

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1145162661228941314

Yikes. As if Jake Paul could get any worse.

Why is he still allowed to operate on Youtube? He has millions of young and impressionable fans - what happens if they begin to emulate his bigotry?

Youtube is moulding the next generation, and it's rather scary.

Scroll to see replies

From the video in the tweet you linked, I don't think the bloke is Jake Paul?
Reply 2
I'm guessing that lad wanted to hook up with some women and to be quite fair, the two that turned up are transwomen, not women. Big difference.
Jake Paul was always a muppet, everyone.
Oh dear, this is truly one of the greatest humanitarian crises of our time! Quick get your pitchforks so we can fight for the rights of these folks to enter any private home they want to.

I give 5 years before its labelled discrimination when you decide not to date a "girl" with a penis. Sure can't wait till then.
Reply 5
All i can say is meh... if kids are stupid enough to be influenced by prats on youtube civilization is doomed irrespective of this .. thats ignoring the fact that he hardly called for a pogrom or some such, this would thus seem to be rather minor (if it occurred at all)
Reply 6
Honestly, some see it as discrimination NOW if you choose not to date a "girl" with a penis. It's been seen before where SJW's shout at people who say they wouldn't date a transgender.
Original post by Trapmoneybenny
Oh dear, this is truly one of the greatest humanitarian crises of our time! Quick get your pitchforks so we can fight for the rights of these folks to enter any private home they want to.

I give 5 years before its labelled discrimination when you decide not to date a "girl" with a penis. Sure can't wait till then.
Original post by Trapmoneybenny

This genuinely scares me because you know what? Its possible. In fact at current trends it could even be sooner....

In fact what really scares me is what this will do to society and people in general - In fact the people are not going to take this frankly...this might well be what breaks the camels back - recently parents where having their Kids taken away for refusing to allow them to mutilate themselves...there was an outcry over that (as there should be)

If LGBF people where smart they would kill the transgender movement, because it risks a backlash that will by extension affect them. In fact some Feminists have tried in fact.

Oh and just a reminder Men are Men and Women are Women and nothing will change that...
Reply 8
He likes his women without a penis? Sorry for being a traditionalist, sue him! Sue me too while you're at it. They're the ones committing fraud. What next, Justin Bieber is actually black because his melanin was imbalanced at birth? Oh but don't worry, he's under going hip-hop replacement therapy so it's more or less the same thing
(edited 4 years ago)
Personal sexual preferences is not something people have control over. I loathe to do anything that resembles supporting Jake Paul, that entire subsection of YouTube is a f*cking cesspit, but he's obviously invited them just to get laid and then found out they're transgender which is not something he's attracted to, so it's fair enough for him to to ask them to leave. Although knowing the Pauls, he probably did it in some needlessly cruel or otherwise dickish way that's resulted in this drama when could have quietly called them a cab and not made a circus of it all. I refuse to watch videos related to this sh*tty corner of the internet (keemstar was a prick in his own right, last I heard), so please let me know if I'm wrong.
Original post by Daigan
I'm guessing that lad wanted to hook up with some women and to be quite fair, the two that turned up are transwomen, not women. Big difference.

If you invent some pretence to meet your fans but really you just intend to have sex with them, and then the fans who turn up aren't the kind you want to ****, you've only got yourself to blame.
they aren't real girls

he's straight

stop being such a globohomo
"im sorry if you're straight, you have you like girls with penises just as much"
Dumb thing to do. If you invite fans to meet you but actually secretly intend to **** them, you really shouldn't be surprised if, for whatever reason, it doesn't turn out quite like that, it's your own fault.
Well he is right, I don't watch his channel personally as I think his videos are **** but transgender "women" aren't exactly real women, if they have a penis they are not a woman.
Original post by anarchism101
If you invite fans to meet you but actually secretly intend to **** them

'Secretly'

Yeah I mean how could they possibly have guessed at his intentions?

I bet they'd be positively shocked to hear that this young, rich, youtube 'bro' entertained thoughts of amorous relations with members of the opposite sex whom he invited back to his party mansion.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
'Secretly'

Yeah I mean how could they possibly have guessed at his intentions?

I bet they'd be positively shocked to hear that this young, rich, youtube 'bro' entertained thoughts of amorous relations with members of the opposite sex whom he invited back to his party mansion.

So, if you're invited to a party by a man, you should automatically assume that you've only been invited because he thinks that you're a woman that he'd be attracted to and wants to have sex with, and no other reason?

And if so, how exactly should you react if you're invited despite not being that? People don't generally spend time second-guessing invitations.
Original post by anarchism101
Dumb thing to do. If you invite fans to meet you but actually secretly intend to **** them, you really shouldn't be surprised if, for whatever reason, it doesn't turn out quite like that, it's your own fault.

Yeah going by the other comments it seems like some sort of open fan event, so just Jake Paul being an utter prick, which I guess was more likely in the first place.
Like you I'm no fan of Jake Paul and that area of youtube. However, I should point out that it's not Paul at the root of this incident and the OP/title of the thread is BS. FWIW, one of the transwomen behind this story says this in the video about this incident:

...I want to make one thing clear and that is in no way shape or form am I trying to like break an NDA and be a bad ***** and like talk **** and like make Jake Paul seem like a bad person because Jake Paul himself, love him - we had great conversations, such a good guy, literally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6vOn_YjRGA (~40 seconds in)
Original post by AngeryPenguin
https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1145162661228941314

Yikes. As if Jake Paul could get any worse.

Why is he still allowed to operate on Youtube? He has millions of young and impressionable fans - what happens if they begin to emulate his bigotry?

Youtube is moulding the next generation, and it's rather scary.

This is foolish though. He should have kept his mouth shut and made up a random story to leave, if he felt uncomfortable.

Even though those were not biological females, he should have been careful with his comments. Else, he would get in trouble.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending