The Student Room Group

What degree are you taking/planning on taking?

I’m curious to get to know people! If you are currently studying a degree at university, tell me about it!
What university are you currently/planning on studying at?
Which course are you taking/planning on taking?
Any other info you want to share?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm going into year 13 in September so that's when I have to start my university application.
I'm defo taking Computer Science but not 100% sure where. Kinda like the sound of Liverpool University though.:tongue:
Original post by hobicorn
I’m curious to get to know people! If you are currently studying a degree at university, tell me about it!
What university are you currently/planning on studying at?
Which course are you taking/planning on taking?
Any other info you want to share?
Hoping to apply for Oxford for Mathematics. Also looking at Imperial, UCL, Bristol, and Exeter.
I'm currently in year 8 but i plan on going to LAE for sixth form. I haven't thoroughly considered uni options yet, i also plan on taking a medical degree .
(edited 4 years ago)
Mental Health Nursing at City University Of London... that's my first choice and i'm going to make sure I get in.
I'm currently doing a Microbiology degree and loving it!
Reply 6
Good luck to you guys waiting on results or planning for the future! A degree in microbiology sounds amazing :O I'm planning on studying Zoology at Liverpool John Moores in September!
Original post by realistpotato
I'm currently in year 8 but i plan on going to LAE for sixth form. I haven't thoroughly considered uni options yet, i also plan on taking a medical degree .

Year 8, bloody hell, that's a record.
hoping to do psychology at cardiff university or st andrews:smile:
Reply 9
A lot of people on TSR seem to be applying for very academic subjects e.g. medicine, physics, mathematics, and applying to Russell group unis
Reply 10
Paramedic science
Reply 11
Civil engineering at Cardiff hopefully
I do Spanish and Japanese :groovy:
Reply 13
Wow, so many smart people on here! All of these degrees sound so interesting
Original post by MinaBee
I do Spanish and Japanese :groovy:

Very natural and understandable combination :tongue:
I’m doing biomedical science at Portsmouth
Reply 16
psychology and neuroscience ! going into third year!
Reply 17
Psychology and neuroscience sounds so fascinating, but I doubt I'd be smart enough to even consider studying something so complex! How are you finding the degree?
Original post by atiduy
psychology and neuroscience ! going into third year!
Original post by Palmyra
Very natural and understandable combination :tongue:

Hahaha I know, right? :wink:
Reply 19
Finished A-levels, waiting for results day :bebored: if I get the grades it's physics at Imperial, if I get slightly worse grades then physics at Southampton.
For most of year 12 I was pretty certain I wanted to do aerospace engineering, which is actually why I chose those two unis initially

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending