The Student Room Group

I want to convert to Christianity

Scroll to see replies

Again with quoting me, I couldn't care less what you think :rofl:

I respect everyone's constructive contribution to this thread and I respect my Christian brothers and sisters.... good try getting me triggered though. :lol:
Original post by perry2019
Yet you believe those Christians will be going to hell because they don't follow Islam? That's what the Quran says anyway. :rolleyes:

Both Christians and Muslims are both as mentally ill as each other.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by -Quava-
LOOL I couldn't care less what you think :lol:

Deep down inside you know it's true. It's why if a doctor diagnosed you with cancer and said you have 2 months to live you would panic. Why would you panic if you go to so called paradise after death?
(edited 4 years ago)
Deep down inside you know it's true. It's why if a doctor diagnosed you with cancer and said you had 2 months to live you would panic. Why would you panic if you go to so called paradise after death?

so u dont think there are people who genuinely believe in hell/heaven?
Why would I panic?
I am going back to God, what is there to panic about? :rolleyes:
Deep down inside you know it's true. It's why if a doctor diagnosed you with cancer and said you have 2 months to live you would panic. Why would you panic if you go to so called paradise after death?
Original post by DanielSturridge

No. They sub consciously know it's a whole pile of crap otherwise they wouldn't be afraid of dying.
Nah, I truly love trolls. They're entertaining. :cookie:
No. They sub consciously know it's a whole pile of crap otherwise they wouldn't be afraid of dying.

lol ok. so you cant believe in heaven/hell and also have a fear of dying? If anything that would bring more fear
Well, I proved you wrong. :lol:
Original post by -Quava-
Why would I panic?
I am going back to God, what is there to panic about? :rolleyes:

So if you had somebody point a a gun at your head you wouldn't panic as the worst they could do is send you straight to fictional Allah the Paedo?
lol ok. so you cant believe in heaven/hell and also have a fear of dying? If anything that would bring more fear

Why would going to heaven give you the fear of dying? It would actually make you look forward to death if it is as good as they say it is.

Hell obviously you would have a fear of dying. But you would have had to do something very immoral (According to the holy book) like being gay. :rolleyes:
Original post by -Quava-
Nah, I truly love trolls. They're entertaining. :cookie:

I'm going to go along to my local mosque today and point and laugh at all the retards kneeling down like lunatics talking to an imaginary being.

I will go to a church nice week and do the same to some Christians.
Why would going to heaven give you the fear of dying? It would actually make you look forward to death if it is as good as they say it is.

Hell obviously you would have a fear of dying. But you would have had to do something very immoral (According to the holy book) like being gay. :rolleyes:

Even if you believe, you still dont understand the process fully. And it is human nature to fear what you dont underatand.

You dont think the slight chance of eternal suffering would scare you even a little?

Your argument is completely flawed. I wouldn't believe you are above the age of 14.
reported boiii sit down
Allah is a made up peadophile.
Don't feed the troll. :troll:
Original post by Exodus591
reported boiii sit down

Even if you believe, you still dont understand the process fully. And it is human nature to fear what you dont underatand.

You dont think the slight chance of eternal suffering would scare you even a little?

Your argument is completely flawed. I wouldn't believe you are above the age of 14.
How do you not understand the process fully? It's quite clear according to the holy book.

Just don't do anything immoral according to the book like being gay and you will be fine.

lol my argument is completely flawed? ohhh the irony considering this is coming from someone that follows a fictional book made up thousands of years ago to control the human population. :rolleyes:

You are saying it is impossible to believe in Heaven/Hell. And without experience, how could you possibly know what it would be like?

My point simply is that some people do genuinely believe in it and BECAUSE of that they fear death.
You are saying it is impossible to believe in Heaven/Hell. And without experience, how could you possibly know what it would be like?

My point simply is that some people do genuinely believe in it and BECAUSE of that they fear death.

If you generally believe you are going to heaven why would you fear death? Because you don't have experience? It's clearly called paradise so what do you have to worry about?

You don't experience a lot of things but people don't fear these things as much as they do with death.
Insecure atheist
Reported for what? Telling the truth?
Religion is a whole pile of crap. Imagine wasting your life devoting it to a fairy tale. Think of all the time you waste going to the mosque/praying/fasting etc all because of a fictional story created thousands of years ago to control the human population. What a waste of time.

imagine having a kid like this ^
Original post by Exodus591
reported boiii sit down

nooooo, don't report him!😂😭
I wouldn't believe you are above the age of 14.

never heard of Richard Dawkins???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending