The Student Room Group

Can i still get a 1st?

Im in my second year of uni which over all counts for 33% of my final grade. I got all A’s/ 1st’s in my assignments and courseworks but in my exams I got a average 2:2 a D- in one exam and a B- in the other so overall a c. But can i still get a first overall next year if i work really hard or not?
Original post by Anonymous
Im in my second year of uni which over all counts for 33% of my final grade. I got all A’s/ 1st’s in my assignments and courseworks but in my exams I got a average 2:2 a D- in one exam and a B- in the other so overall a c. But can i still get a first overall next year if i work really hard or not?

do you know what your overall average for second year was? or your individual module results?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
do you know what your overall average for second year was? or your individual module results?

Thanks for replying but no. They only gave us results from each paper not each module individually for the exam modules. And didn’t give us an overall average for second year judt grades.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for replying but no. They only gave us results from each paper not each module individually for the exam modules. And didn’t give us an overall average for second year judt grades.

Without the module grades it's not really doable to figure it out properly
Reply 4
Is study block same as a module?
Hey,

This may be able to help you.
https://unigradecalc.com/

Best of luck,
Joshua

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending