The Student Room Group

muslim girls would you date a secular boy?

it goes without saying that they respected your values .

Scroll to see replies

i mean they're not really supposed to date at all so if you were to net one, it'd be secular girl with muslim background dating secular boy
We have to marry a Muslim unfortudadamente
No dating allowed
Original post by Anonymous
it goes without saying that they respected your values .
Reply 3
Original post by killua.
i mean they're not really supposed to date at all so if you were to net one, it'd be secular girl with muslim background dating secular boy

They arent supposed to have sex before marriage. Why can't they go on dates?
Reply 4
Original post by xxlaila03xx
We have to marry a Muslim unfortudadamente
No dating allowed

How will you choose whom to marry without knowing them first?
You can go on a date but there has to be a witness if ygm
I know muslim girls aren’t supposed to date, but there’s no point in denying that they do. There are so many Muslim girls that do date (usually other Muslim boys)

the womans wali has to know everything and hes normally with both of them if they want a chat. nikah is encouraged to happen quickly.
Reply 8
You can go on a date but there has to be a witness if ygm

I mean go for walks, see a movie together, etc. Things I'd do even if with my friends but I'd have made it obvious I like them so they know how I feel. That 'd require a witness?
Not just sex , they are supposed to have no physical contact at all , and if they go out together in order to get to know each other they should be accompanied by someone
Yeah sorry habibi
If you want to get with a Muslim girl, you'll have to convert
I mean go for walks, see a movie together, etc. Things I'd do even if with my friends but I'd have made it obvious I like them so they know how I feel. That 'd require a witness?
This thread shattered my dreams. I love muslim girls because they are modest and value commitment so much...

the rule muslims GENERALLY follow is "don't even come close to committing zina" (based on what it says in the quran in al-isra 17:32) which, i know, is vague as hell, but generally muslims won't hang around with the opposite sex, touch, kiss, or anything like that before marriage cos it constitutes as leading up to zina.
Yeah sorry habibi
If you want to get with a Muslim girl, you'll have to convert

yes i understood but im not a liar so not gonna pretend im religious
This thread shattered my dreams. I love muslim girls because they are modest and value commitment so much...

U can still go for the girl , but u cant just have a casual fling , u need to be committed enough for marraige
And u obviously need to convert
Well then it won't happen
Why do you want a Muslim anyway?
yes i understood but im not a liar so not gonna pretend im religious
Original post by killua.
the rule muslims GENERALLY follow is "don't even come close to committing zina" (based on what it says in the quran in al-isra 17:32) which, i know, is vague as hell, but generally muslims won't hang around with the opposite sex, touch, kiss, or anything like that before marriage cos it constitutes as leading up to zina.

i still dont get how r u guys finding someone to marry, is it only arranged marriages? do you only go by looks?
Lol a lot would if they find you attractive. A lot of muslim girls in London aren't even pious like that. It's a front. I got one to unwrap her head scarf after 1 week of getting to know her. And it was a piece of cake. But you'd think she was sweet and innocent if you saw her.

She even let me take her v card. But I didn't.
(edited 4 years ago)
Well then it won't happen
Why do you want a Muslim anyway?

i explained why above, im in my mid 20s and only look for serious relationships

also, i just like arab and south east asian girls but looks alone mean nothing
Original post by Loosie goosie
Lol a lot would if they find you attractive. A lot of muslim girls in London aren't even pious like that. It's a front. I got one to unwrap her head scarf after 1 week of getting to know her. And it was a piece ofcake. But you'd think she was sweet and innocent if you saw her.

She even let me take her v card. But I didn't.

the reason why id go for a muslim girl is because they value family commitment and modesty above all. If I wanted what u describe here, id just go for secular girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending