The Student Room Group

Student finance confusion

I'm trying to apply for a student finance but this question popped up:When did you move to the UK?I haven't. I'm going to move out in september. I'm an EU citizen and none of my parents live in the UK. What should I do? Apply in september? We don't have the money to pay the first academic year and if I apply late I might not get it. Please help me I'm terribly confused.
You don’t have to do it online! I was doing the same mistake
You have to download a file and then you’ll send it to a given address at the post office
Original post by viragk
I'm trying to apply for a student finance but this question popped up:When did you move to the UK?I haven't. I'm going to move out in september. I'm an EU citizen and none of my parents live in the UK. What should I do? Apply in september? We don't have the money to pay the first academic year and if I apply late I might not get it. Please help me I'm terribly confused.

Hello!

If you are struggling with the application I would recommend ringing through to Student finance directly. They should be able to advise how this would affect your funding. I have attached the link below, remember to ring through to Student Finance - EU students rather than the generic Student Finance England telephone line.

Student Finance contact numbers

Patrick :lep:
Reply 4
Thank you!
Original post by gabrielrovati
You have to download a file and then you’ll send it to a given address at the post office
Reply 5
Thanks, I'm doing the "letter method". But I might phone them because I'm useless.:smile:
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hello!

If you are struggling with the application I would recommend ringing through to Student finance directly. They should be able to advise how this would affect your funding. I have attached the link below, remember to ring through to Student Finance - EU students rather than the generic Student Finance England telephone line.

Student Finance contact numbers

Patrick :lep:
Original post by viragk
Thanks, I'm doing the "letter method". But I might phone them because I'm useless.:smile:

No problem at all, I hope you got this sorted! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending