The Student Room Group

what do u do when ur sad?

Scroll to see replies

I do something to take my mind of things. Playing an engaging video game helps a lot.
Original post by gjd800
Guitar, go to a gig, get pissed

Original post by Bang Outta Order
In that order?

I'd probably do it backwards. Get pissed, go to a gig, demand a go on the band's guitar :rofl:
Play video games, order a takeaway, drink a beer, watch Netflix.
I twerk
Reply 43
Play my guitar, theres a song for everything
Do some gardening or spend a good time reflecting on a park.
listen to music, go to the gym, do weights and just push my limits. helps me relieve all those bad feelings. especially anger and frustration, sometimes sadness too.
Listen to TOOL on Spotify.
Force my ass outside for a wee walk.
Go camp somewhere beautiful with a very nice whisky and a 'rolly'
Hug people
Reply 47
Pray to Allah
how sad?
Have a cry then feel much better
Reply 50
Original post by h333
Pray to Allah

But it's Allah that makes you sad in the first place (because the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's decree), so why would he change his plan for you just because you asked? That would suggest that 1. his original plan wasn't the best one for you, and 2. he didn't know the future.

Don't worry, I'm not expecting you to reply, just something to think about.
Original post by Ailurophile03
so what do you do when your sad?

I’m just confused, isn’t leaving without a deal with the EU a bad thing?
Reply 52
Original post by QE2
But it's Allah that makes you sad in the first place (because the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's decree), so why would he change his plan for you just because you asked? That would suggest that 1. his original plan wasn't the best one for you, and 2. he didn't know the future.

Oh you don’t worry. Let me remind you, no one is free of troubles in this life and this is a place of trials and tests...it’s not heaven.

Remedy is to turn to Allah, trust Him, keep patient and think positively. “Verily, in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest.” (Quran 13:28)
Allah only makes me stronger and gives me patience to carry on, when I sincerely turn to Him.

read
listen to music
sleep
Go to the gym. Go for a walk.
Reply 55
Original post by h333
Oh you don’t worry. Let me remind you, no one is free of troubles in this life and this is a place of trials and tests...it’s not heaven.

Remedy is to turn to Allah, trust Him, keep patient and think positively. “Verily, in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest.” (Quran 13:28)
Allah only makes me stronger and gives me patience to carry on, when I sincerely turn to Him.

TBH, no reply would have made more sense.
Original post by QE2

Man, you even manage to being up the religion debate here, hahah. This is a skill.

Spoiler

Reply 57
Original post by Legally Jasmine
Man, you even manage to being up the religion debate here, hahah. This is a skill.

Spoiler

I just say what I see.

What do I do when I feel like ending myself? Feel fustrated? Feel hate and anger? I write. If I can't write, I read. If I can't read, I draw. If I can't draw, then all I can really do is cry, wipe my tears away and tell myself that I will somehow pull through this ****.
Original post by commentsection
I twerk

That's a rather unique plan of action
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest