The Student Room Group

Grade boundaries

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone knows what time the grade boundaries for gcses come out? My exam board is ccea.
Original post by Caoimhelouise2
Hey everyone just wondering if anyone knows what time the grade boundaries for gcses come out? My exam board is ccea.

every exam board has the same results day. GCSE results day is on Thursday 22nd August generally available at 10am for most schools. But check with your school just in case as some schools do it before 10am.
Hi, my school opens at 8.30am but I was just wondering what time the grade boundaries are posted online
Grade boundaries will be posted on the day of results day at 6:00am on the exam board website. It used to be available the day before results but they stopped doing that and instead publish on results day as it causes stress for students doing it a day before.
:smile:

Original post by Caoimhelouise2
Hi, my school opens at 8.30am but I was just wondering what time the grade boundaries are posted online
Ok thank you
Reply 5
Hi again!

CCEA don't release raw mark boundaries
Reply 6
Most exam boards release their grade boundaries at 6am on results day and you are allowed to collect your results between 8:30am and 10am but each school differs
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending