The Student Room Group

My main intrest and ambition

I recieve pre enrolment forum from college in which i have to write about my main intrest and my ambition i dont know what to write in both of them and in which sense they are different. I wamt to become an electrical engineer in my future and know i will start my access course please guide me what i have to write
Reply 1
What drew u to that subject and y it interesting to you I guess 🤷🏾*♀️ also talk about what part of electrical engineering u want to get into and why
Original post by Afnan Akhtar
I recieve pre enrolment forum from college in which i have to write about my main intrest and my ambition i dont know what to write in both of them and in which sense they are different. I wamt to become an electrical engineer in my future and know i will start my access course please guide me what i have to write

In your ambition, you have to write more about the future, how further do you want to go, university, becoming an electrical engineer.. etc.. about your main interest, talk about what you like the most about the course, about the career and how you can achieve that through the access course. Good luck!
Original post by Andremasil
In your ambition, you have to write more about the future, how further do you want to go, university, becoming an electrical engineer.. etc.. about your main interest, talk about what you like the most about the course, about the career and how you can achieve that through the access course. Good luck!

Reading books that relate to science fictions and about different electronic things are my main intrest now a days. Furthermore blogging and travling are also my main intrest to explore different things around me.

Is that ok for main intrest?
Reading books that relate to science fictions and about different electronic things are my main intrest now a days. Furthermore blogging and travling are also my main intrest to explore different things around me.

Is that ok for main intrest?

I think so. Try to write about things that relate to the course you want to do or the career you want to pursue, ie. electrical Engineer. Sorry not being much of help, but I'm basing my advice on what I would do. I hope you get more help here. Good luck
Original post by Andremasil
I think so. Try to write about things that relate to the course you want to do or the career you want to pursue, ie. electrical Engineer. Sorry not being much of help, but I'm basing my advice on what I would do. I hope you get more help here. Good luck

I want to stu Access to He diploma and than electrical engineering in university please guide me how to write i mean. Can you write 5 6 sentences amd make some chanhes in this as well. I give you outline can you make some changes in this?
I want to stu Access to He diploma and than electrical engineering in university please guide me how to write i mean. Can you write 5 6 sentences amd make some chanhes in this as well. I give you outline can you make some changes in this?

No it has to be your words 😂
It's only an access course so this part doesn't even matter, save the good stuff for your actual personal statement which you should have finished by January.

Sorry I cannot help with that. I also struggled with my personal statement, cause English is not my first language. It was a nightmare but I managed to get it well. So I know your pain, for me the worst part of the access course was the personal statement.. lol
Original post by jamiejay
No it has to be your words 😂
It's only an access course so this part doesn't even matter, save the good stuff for your actual personal statement which you should have finished by January.

I know but they give me pre enrolment and personal Development tracker and i have to write on that booklet to obtain 60 credits overall so i think it must be important to write accurate and good. What you say?
I know but they give me pre enrolment and personal Development tracker and i have to write on that booklet to obtain 60 credits overall so i think it must be important to write accurate and good. What you say?

Yes it is important, that’s why you shouldn’t get anyone else to write it for you, that’s called plagiarism.
You need to improve your written English.
You will get marked down for it on assignments if you don't.
Getting other people to write for you isn't the answer.

I'd recommend this book. (My grammar and I)
Google it

Assignments often have multiple criteria that you need to meet(and can often be quite cryptic). Improving your English will help you read between the lines to understand what you actually need to do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending