The Student Room Group

who is against Brexit?

who is against Brexit?

Scroll to see replies

#ExitBrexit
A lot of people are against Brexit.
The people that still support it are often more vocal so one or two Leavers can dominate an online debate but statistically most people support Remain (Online and in parliament and in the general public).
Not this again. Sick and tired of these threads. We are leaving, end of.
I'm kinda for Brexit now as it's the fastest way of playing Fallout 5.
Original post by Andrew97
Not this again. Sick and tired of these threads. We are leaving, end of.

We're not leaving. End of.

See, not exactly a brilliant debate strategy is it?
I mean last I heard LibDems were pretty anti Brexit.
Reply 7
Well if you believe the crypto fascists and libertarian crackpots in government all the 'traitors' are against this lunacy.
Original post by DraconisAudiat
We're not leaving. End of.

See, not exactly a brilliant debate strategy is it?

Because it’s not a debate. It’s a question and I answered it.
Original post by DraconisAudiat
A lot of people are against Brexit.
The people that still support it are often more vocal so one or two Leavers can dominate an online debate but statistically most people support Remain (Online and in parliament and in the general public).

On the contrary its the hard core remainers that are making the must noise, stop Brexit man, EU supergirl, the disingenuous petition that children who are too young to vote are openly boasting they signed twice! The list goes on

OP many are, but it's happening and we just need to happen now so we can start uniting after we've left
The majority of MPs from Caroline Lucas to George Osborne.

Goldman Sachs and international finance such as IMF etc

A large degree of journalists including Owen Jones, Nick Cohen snd Dan Hodges

An entire ensemble of Hollywood luvvies

Pretty much all Middle management public sector workers

Tony Blair, George Soros, Richard Branson and people that had VIP access to Epstein’s Island
Reply 11
Original post by Alt Tankie
The majority of MPs from Caroline Lucas to George Osborne.

Goldman Sachs and international finance such as IMF etc

A large degree of journalists including Owen Jones, Nick Cohen snd Dan Hodges

An entire ensemble of Hollywood luvvies

Pretty much all Middle management public sector workers

Tony Blair, George Soros, Richard Branson and people that had VIP access to Epstein’s Island

Osbourne isnt an MP..?
Original post by Napp
Osbourne isnt an MP..?

He’s the former chancellor, and is still highly influential
Reply 13
Original post by Alt Tankie
He’s the former chancellor, and is still highly influential

Maybe so but he isn’t an MP
I'm Pro Brexit tbh... Just because i want a nice weak £, so my rent at uni gets cheaper! Because it's ****ing bananas! £5,000 a year for a hole in Nottingham. 😂 😂

Yeah I'm an EU citizen :smile: my incomes in Euro, and there's not a reason in hell a british £ should be worth more than the entire European continent together. Considering it's a country with no legitimate global trading agreements in the future.
Reply 15
Original post by Realitysreflexx
I'm Pro Brexit tbh... Just because i want a nice weak £, so my rent at uni gets cheaper! Because it's ****ing bananas! £5,000 a year for a hole in Nottingham. 😂 😂

Yeah I'm an EU citizen :smile: my incomes in Euro, and there's not a reason in hell a british £ should be worth more than the entire European continent together. Considering it's a country with no legitimate global trading agreements in the future.

Harsh burn dude :tongue:
I am in favour of 'a' brexit in principle... but not in favour of 'the' brexit that we are heading towards.
Original post by fallen_acorns
I am in favour of 'a' brexit in principle... but not in favour of 'the' brexit that we are heading towards.

I think I agree with you.
Original post by Burton Bridge
I think I agree with you.

I think both of you are reflective of parliament and the wider public.

Just no one realistically can create a brexit they want, because alas the EU will not give you a better pre deal Brexit.

So maybe it is time to rip the band aid off. And "get on with it" or "do or die" ok one last one "come what may?" any irony 😂😂😂
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Realitysreflexx
I think both of you are reflective of parliament and the wider public.

Just no one realistically can create a brexit they want, because alas the EU will not give you a better pre deal Brexit.

So maybe it is time to rip the band aid off. And "get on with it" or "do or die" ok one last one "come what may?" any irony 😂😂😂

Not sure I agree with that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending