The Student Room Group

Men answer -My husbands not controlling it's affection

Scroll to see replies

To be married at 19 isn’t an accomplishment. To be married at any age isn’t an accomplishment. Accomplishments are earned through effort and hard work. This man is abusive and you will be in a very unhappy marriage. Abusers almost never change.

I hope you find a way to leave him or find marriage counselling from someone who will not encourage him to treat you this way.

Religion doesn’t mean allowing abuse or marrying when you are barely an adult. Your accomplishments are things you earn for yourself. Marriage is not that and abusers aren’t safe to be around either.
Original post by Anonymous
It's for MY husband so it's halal

Basically my own morals is that he's pushing it but what gave me contradicting beliefs is a dawahman video I saw a while ago . I'll link it please watch and listen to what he says AND he provides evidence because he quotes hadeeths in a contextual way :
https://youtu.be/BBSwICtlpBo
The video is titled marriage advice every man needs to hear
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
why are you as a niqabi going on about sexual things when there are guys here? you couldn’t have done a worse job at lying

Does niqabi make me a saint in real life it seems so but I can't tell my mom , my older sister is too reserved . My brothers NO WAY and my husband? I don't want to offend him so I'm turning to you guys for help and Astaghfirullah it's actually kind of fun , having someone to talk to the first 5 replies we're actually really good advice .
Does niqabi make me a saint in real life it seems so but I can't tell my mom , my older sister is too reserved . My brothers NO WAY and my husband? I don't want to offend him so I'm turning to you guys for help and Astaghfirullah it's actually kind of fun , having someone to talk to the first 5 replies we're actually really good advice .

Also the topic Is about my halal relationship, if they can use the Phrases and worse in Islamic guides for woman why can't I ? I'm not exposing myself or my sins . Stop policing people saying you did this so you don't fit into a specific mold no one should perfect

if you’re a niqabi, then i’m a 5’2 blonde white man
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
if you’re a niqabi, then i’m a 5’2 blonde white man

What point did that prove ? I have no evidence to say your not
Watch some hijabi YouTubers "just the hijabis" people say their ratchet and ghetto . Being Muslim doesn't make you identity less I live in the same world as you do im expose to the same things I just decide to cover up lmao as I said in my previous post I was being moved by leery men in hijab and had a bad circle of friends , im more good over this side , thanks but no thanks for your tired attempt at humour . I'm tired of the hate comments PLEASE just watch the YouTube video I linked . I'm Norbert the only one with these views , stop being ignorant and goodnight
Lol girllll honestly, get out of that marriage while you cannn.

Stop taking abuse.

You've got plenty of great advice! Don't be naive and ignorant towards the concerns of these people.

Don't come here asking if your husband hates you and then can't take the answer.

I don't follow Islam and I understand I'm not fully educated on the religion BUT I do know that Islam or no religion asks you to tolerate abuse from anyone.

And just because you 'love' him doesn't mean he loves you. He doesn't.
And just because you 'love' doesn't mean you have to stay in an abusive relationship.

Your love for Allah should be greater than that of your abusive husband.

So get out of this marriage while you can
Lol girllll honestly, get out of that marriage while you cannn.

Stop taking abuse.

You've got plenty of great advice! Don't be naive and ignorant towards the concerns of these people.

Don't come here asking if your husband hates you and then can't take the answer.

I don't follow Islam and I understand I'm not fully educated on the religion BUT I do know that Islam or no religion asks you to tolerate abuse from anyone.

And just because you 'love' him doesn't mean he loves you. He doesn't.
And just because you 'love' doesn't mean you have to stay in an abusive relationship.

Your love for Allah should be greater than that of your abusive husband.

So get out of this marriage while you can

Lovely to hear such kind words , thankyou 💖

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending