The Student Room Group

Student Finance Still Processing

I had to go through clearing and so I had to change my student finance application, it is still processing however. Although I know it should be done soon what are the chances that it won't be done before uni starts at the end of the month and if so how will this affect starting university?
Is yours also coming up with constant errors where it says something is wrong? Mines been doing it for week now coz I changed through clearing too
Original post by OR321
Is yours also coming up with constant errors where it says something is wrong? Mines been doing it for week now coz I changed through clearing too

It says that it has been submitted and that it can take anywhere from 48 hours to 6 weeks other than that there hasn't been any update or news.
Original post by Blake Halliday
It says that it has been submitted and that it can take anywhere from 48 hours to 6 weeks other than that there hasn't been any update or news.

Ahh okay. It usually starts pretty quick so maybe by the end of the week
won't be a problem assuming you're still approved for finance eventually

university won't ask for the tuition immediately and they won't kick you out if they can see you're applying for funding

however you'll need to cover living expenses until you get maintenance
Original post by HoldThisL
won't be a problem assuming you're still approved for finance eventually

university won't ask for the tuition immediately and they won't kick you out if they can see you're applying for funding

however you'll need to cover living expenses until you get maintenance

Thank you that makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending