The Student Room Group

would it be possible to study btec for a year before university

Hello Lanre Akerele, and how is anyone who wants to be involved with my conversation about something important in life, where I'm here to tell what I went through in my meeting as well as to ask a particular question? 2 months ago, what I found that I can't make onto level 3 engineering for this year because I always asked for support from my tutors, as I had been offered to do level 2 welding and fabrication before progressing to level 3 engineering if I don't get much support from other tutors, who they teach another engineering course. However, I think that I really want to study btec level 3 engineering for a year at different college and want to go over to university afterwards, so does it work like that as for my today question to ask others in the chat??🤔
Original post by Tai007
Hello Lanre Akerele, and how is anyone who wants to be involved with my conversation about something important in life, where I'm here to tell what I went through in my meeting as well as to ask a particular question? 2 months ago, what I found that I can't make onto level 3 engineering for this year because I always asked for support from my tutors, as I had been offered to do level 2 welding and fabrication before progressing to level 3 engineering if I don't get much support from other tutors, who they teach another engineering course. However, I think that I really want to study btec level 3 engineering for a year at different college and want to go over to university afterwards, so does it work like that as for my today question to ask others in the chat??🤔

I've moved this to the BTEC forum :smile:
usually (my experience) colleges make you sit both level 2 & 3 even if you move from any college, of course there is exceptions. They do this because i overheard with another student the course content & structure is different in each college even if it is the same course? Ask the admission tutors or student services on being able to join after completion of Level 2 at another college.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending