The Student Room Group

Cardiff Architecture K100 Portfolio 2020 Entry

Hi!

I have applied to Cardiff to do the K100 architecture course and have been sent an email asking for me to submit a portfolio of artwork but I cannot seem to find a deadline anywhere?

I have tried using the help services they have advertised but have yet to receive a response from them...

Does anyone know the deadline? I know Nottingham's is the 30th October
Reply 1
Hi!
I am not sure when the deadline is, but make sure everything is prepared even long before they ask you to submit it, especially for Cardiff, since it is rather picky with its portfolios! :smile:
Hi @cookie1362, the deadline for the portfolio submission should be in the email requesting your portfolio- its usually 2-3 weeks from the date that the email was sent.

Please read the email carefully as it also contains further information on the portfolio itself. If you can't find the deadline in the email, please call the School on +44 (0)29 2087 4430 to get the date.
Reply 3
Hi,

Thanks for the response. It doesn't seem to be on the email at all??

I will ring the number you mentioned.

Thanks again :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by cookie1362
Hi!

I have applied to Cardiff to do the K100 architecture course and have been sent an email asking for me to submit a portfolio of artwork but I cannot seem to find a deadline anywhere?

I have tried using the help services they have advertised but have yet to receive a response from them...

Does anyone know the deadline? I know Nottingham's is the 30th October

I was confused about the same thing and emailed them - they said they don't have an deadline but do get it in asap and of course much before the whole ucas deadline in March or whenever.
Reply 5
Original post by cmnc53
I was confused about the same thing and emailed them - they said they don't have an deadline but do get it in asap and of course much before the whole ucas deadline in March or whenever.

Yeah I ended up ringing them and they told me the same thing! They could have made that clearer on the email but oh well.

Thanks for your reply :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending