The Student Room Group

Physics and Philosophy 2020 Entry Oxford

Hey - just wanted to start a PhysPhil forum. I'm curious as to who else is going through the same stressful process as myself for this niche (but amazing) course. There should be 100-200 of us, so I'm sure a few should stumble across this thread. A place to share thoughts, opinions and worries in a setting with similarly-interested and occupied individuals.
Reply 1
PAT test today was a breeze - not. The lovely night's rest which I was not fortunate enough to enjoy did not help out there. Can't wait to make a predicted score in a few days. What's troubling me is whether our threshold will be lower or higher than Physics. The course is statistically more competitive, but they explicitly mention candidates tend to be less mathematically oriented. Then again, I realize that other candidates might be especially mathematically oriented, and this might deem averages quite useless.
just want to say, whoever does that course at oxford has serious brain power
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Aadje02
Hey - just wanted to start a PhysPhil forum. I'm curious as to who else is going through the same stressful process as myself for this niche (but amazing) course. There should be 100-200 of us, so I'm sure a few should stumble across this thread. A place to share thoughts, opinions and worries in a setting with similarly-interested and occupied individuals.

did you get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending