The Student Room Group

BT graduate scheme SEP 2020

Hi
I haven't seen a thread for the 2020 applications so thought I'd start one.
Has anyone applied ? I just did the online tests and was wondering if anyone has got feedback or any signs of if they passed this stage

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

I just applied today and got email saying about the test but not got the online test email that has the link, it could be their systems going slow.
Reply 2
Original post by jorme431
Hi,

I just applied today and got email saying about the test but not got the online test email that has the link, it could be their systems going slow.

Let me know your opinions about the tests
Hi,

Did you get your tests?
Reply 4
Original post by CoolRunnings3
Did you get your tests?

Not yet still waiting for the email with the link to do them.

Last email I got was "Soon you will receive a separate email with the information you need to complete this stage."

Last email I got was "Soon you will receive a separate email with the information you need to complete this stage."

I just applied and got that email too... Seems they take a while to send the tests over. Let me know when you get them :smile:
Tests will be like a game type of tests, industries are going towards less intrusive and boring tests. Don't ask me how I know lol.
Reply 7
Original post by hasan6091
Hi
I haven't seen a thread for the 2020 applications so thought I'd start one.
Has anyone applied ? I just did the online tests and was wondering if anyone has got feedback or any signs of if they passed this stage

How long did it take for you to received your test? what program did you apply to as I applied to the Cyber Security program?

Just got the tests
Reply 9
Original post by CoolRunnings3
Just got the tests

I still haven't got mine and I applied Wednesday, hopeful I get the link soon :smile:
Reply 10
How long did it take for you to received your test? what program did you apply to as I applied to the Cyber Security program?

I got mine the next day
I applied for project management
Reply 11
How did everyone get on with the tests, any response about the next stage? I didn't even get a confirmation email saying I completed the tests.
Reply 12
I have just received invitation for the video interview stage :smile:
Reply 13
I have just received invitation for the video interview stage :smile:

Me too! Great to move to the next stage, good luck :smile:
Just a updated with my application, turns out I didn't need to do the test cause if my disability meaning that I did the interview on Tuesday, now I am waiting for them to get back to me on my application. Good luck hasan6091 and cali5ta :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 15
Just a updated with my application, turns out I didn't need to do the test cause if my disability meaning that I did the interview on Tuesday, now I am waiting for them to get back to me on my application. Good luck hasan6091 and cali5ta :smile:

Thanks! How did the interview go for you? Was there lots of competency-based questions?
Original post by cali5ta
Thanks! How did the interview go for you? Was there lots of competency-based questions?

I think it went good but doesn't help you only 30 seconds to think about them so trying to get information about it.

For my program is cyber security they asked from what I recall so might slightly different.

Reason why and what made you want this role
What skills that will help you or improve in this role
What you do if a task that you had limited information or knowledge
Tell me a time when you have to make someone change their decision
What you do on a setback on a project that still have a good outcome
Any personal/work/university achievement and what they mean to you.
Reply 17
I think it went good but doesn't help you only 30 seconds to think about them so trying to get information about it.

For my program is cyber security they asked from what I recall so might slightly different.

Do you think the questions are the same
Do you think the questions are the same

They were general questions so more likely will be as they prerecorded videos for each question.
Reply 19

Just did mine... very similar

Quick Reply

Latest