The Student Room Group

[COMPETITION] Write a Christmas Card for The Rainbow Cards Project 2019!

Scroll to see replies

Dear Ellen,

I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! I hope that you are able to enjoy the season. Please know that people are thinking of you, wishing you well, and singing loads of Christmas tunes in your honour! I noticed you like musicals: what's your favourite? I think mine has to be The Sound of Music - it's just such a classic and such beautiful music. I also like The King and I; The Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked, as well as Mamma Mia! (who can resist a bit of ABBA?!)

Talking of ABBA, did you know that they wrote and released a song called 'Happy New Year'? I hope you have a good 2020.

Take care and belt out those Christmas tunes with me,

Shan from TSR
Dear Faeryn,

I just wanted to write and wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a happier and healthy 2020. I am sending lots of teal-coloured hearts in your direction, from London, UK! Teal is such an awesome colour, I just got a teal-coloured coat and I couldn't be happier with it!

Please know that there are lots of people wishing you well during the festive season, myself included.

Take care, and big hugs,

Shan from TSR

---------------------------------

Dear Fahm,

I'm just writing a note to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I hope that wherever you are and whatever you are doing, that there will be a nice green Christmas tree where you are, so that you are surrounded by your favourite colour! I'm a big believer that Christmas trees can be fake or real, but they HAVE to be green. My sister had a white tinsel one one year and it just looked weird...

Wishing you all the best for 2020,

Shan from TSR
Totally not just doing separate posts to keep bumping the thread so that people see it :ninja: :ahee: :ninja: :ahee: :ninja:

:ninja:
Hi Erica,

I hope you have a lovely Christmas! On this wonderful day I just want to remind you that YOU are amazing just the way you are! You are loved, for being yourself and you have everyone behind you supporting you, not just on this day but every day!
I see you are a LGBT activist! That's great to hear, I do hope one day everyone can just be who they are:smile:

I hope you have a very lovely Christmas!

From,
Alisha 999 (TSR Member)
If you wish to reach out feel free x
Hi Gwendoline,

I just wanted to drop you a line to wish you a very Merry Christmas! I hope that your fave sci-fi films and TV shows broadcast and that you have some way of watching them if they do. Purple is one of my favourite colours too. I hope you get lots of lovely purple presents.

Wishing you all the best from London, UK. Hope 2020 is a good year for you.

Take care,

Shan from TSR
Hi Beth,

Just a little message, wishing you a lovely Christmas, filled with all the happiness whixh you deserve.

All the best,

Alisha999 (TSR member)
Feel free to reach out, if you wish x
subbing so i can add one in a second im. cries this is an amazing idea
just seeing the amount of people on this list makes me want to cry i know this is supposed to be a positive thing but i cant believe this many people have been disowned by people close to them i am so glad i have free lessons all day because im spending all day doing this
Thank you to all the wonderful people who have posted messages so far :hugs:

Just a reminder that we're running this collection until the 5th November so you have just over a week to get your posts in :yep:

Thought I'd share this years designs with you all too, for which we're lucky enough to have multiple this time around - quoting in everyone who's posted so far so they can see :woo:

CoolCavy's Design

Kindred's Design

CrazyKittenLady's Design

Spoiler

Hey, Max(2)!

I’m going to be completely honest here, I let out a loud gasp when I saw the Mcelroys listed as one of your interests. I’ve been following MbMbaM for about half a year right now and I adore those three with all my heart, and they absolutely deserve more love. So it made my day to see that someone else appreciates them!

Anyways, I really hope you have a great christmas, and I hope everything goes well for you! You really deserve the best, and I hope your christmas is full of nothing but happiness!

From Robin of TSR!
Hi Hailey (2),

Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a happy 2020! I hope you are able to enjoy the festive season. I'm afraid my jokes are "Christmas cracker bad" rather than cute, so I will spare you the torture of having to read any joke I may have up my sleeve! But I noticed you like Shakespeare - me too! What's your favourite play and/or sonnet? :smile: I really like A Midsummer Night's Dream. When I was in primary school, we did a workshop with a local theatre group on it, and I was chosen to be Puck, hee hee! Have you ever been to The Globe Theatre in London? If not, I hope you get the chance to go someday - it's magical.

Wishing you all the best - take care,

Shan from TSR
Original post by shadowdweller
Thank you to all the wonderful people who have posted messages so far :hugs:

Just a reminder that we're running this collection until the 5th November so you have just over a week to get your posts in :yep:

Thought I'd share this years designs with you all too, for which we're lucky enough to have multiple this time around - quoting in everyone who's posted so far so they can see :woo:

CoolCavy's Design

Kindred's Design

CrazyKittenLady's Design

Spoiler

These are amazing :adore: :love: :h:
Fio,

First off, I really hope you have an amazing christmas, filled with nothing but happiness. I’d also like to quickly say I absolutely ADORE FMA and Pokemon. (And I’ve been getting back into Steven Universe in time for the new series!) and I’m glade you enjoy them as well! Mudkip is my favourite pokemon, and I love Alphonse with all my heart. Overall, I hope you have an amazing joy filled Christmas and the best comes to you!

Robin of TSR
Oliver(2),

I’m gonna have to start this off by saying your taste in music is phenomenal. Not only P!ATD and Set It Off, and those two are equally great, but Mariana’s Trench? ‘Ever After’ absolutely makes my list of top favourite albums! They need so much more attention and love than they get and I’m so glad you like them!

Anyway, I’m writing to wish you an amazing christmas, and I hope everything goes well. You deserve the very best!

Robin of TSR
Hey, Li!

I see you enjoy both cosplay and anime! I’m a cosplayer myself: most of the time I cosplay My Hero Academia characters, but I’ve been working on diverging my ideas and cosplaying characters from other series as well. Cosplay is extremely fun, and it makes very happy to see we share interests!

Have an amazing christmas, and I wish you the very best! I hope you’re happy throughout the new year!

Robin (Tenya Iida of TSR)
everytime i do a card 4 someone who likes hamilton u bet ur ass im starting it with 'my dearest, [name]'
My dearest, Briana, (~with a comma after dearest~)

I’m wishing you a happy christmas full of teal and lime green because they really are the best colors and I’m absolutely with you on that. I also see that you’re an Imagine Dragons fan, and they’re one of my all time favourite bands, so I’m glad to see we have so much in common!

May the next year bring you great things!

Robin of TSR
Hi Haley,

I just wanted to drop you a line to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2020! I hope that you are able to enjoy the festive season and take comfort in Christmas-sy things. I notice that you like writing and 19th century classic romances. I'm guessing that might mean Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters? I'm ashamed to tell you I've never actually read a whole Jane Austen book - that said, I absolutely love the film Pride and Prejudice (the BBC 1995 version - not the Keira Knightly one).

Know that people are thinking of you this Christmas.

Lots of hugs,

Shan from TSR
Lucija,

I’d like to wish you a very merry christmas and an amazing 2020! I’m not that much into Kpop if I’m being honest, I’m trying my best to get into more bands, but I do love TWICE and LOONA (My current favourite at the moment!), and I’ve been getting into BLACKPINK. I also agree that autumn is a lovely season!

May good things come to you!

Robin from TSR
Friendly reminder, tomorrow is the deadline for posting your messages if you want me to send them for you! :eek3:

Quick Reply

Latest