i want to be a millionaire

dont we all
Original post by flamingolover
dont we all

we will get there 1 day
Original post by thefundude83
we will get there 1 day

Not in this economy you won’t
YouTube or TikTok is apparently the way to get rich nowadays and that’s sad.
Proving the Riemann Hypothesis is a rather easy way for a guy to make a quick million. Weird how no one's done it yet though.
-have millionaire parents
-marry a millionaire
-win the lottery
-become a celebrity
-invent something that will change the world
-get a million people to give you a pound
-save 50,000 a year for 20 years or 20,000 a year for 50 years

those are literally the only ways you can become one

other than that just opt to be wealthy. wealthy doesn't necessarily mean millionaire, it just means having enough to live comfortably. and you can do that on a 50K or 40k salary or even 30k, all depending on how you live and where you live and how sensible you are with your money.
Original post by goggleyed
-have millionaire parents
-marry a millionaire
-win the lottery
-become a celebrity
-invent something that will change the world
-get a million people to give you a pound
-save 50,000 a year for 20 years or 20,000 a year for 50 years

those are literally the only ways you can become one

other than that just opt to be wealthy. wealthy doesn't necessarily mean millionaire, it just means having enough to live comfortably. and you can do that on a 50K or 40k salary or even 30k, all depending on how you live and where you live and how sensible you are with your money.

How are those 'literally' the only ways? If you get a decent job ( doesn't need to be 6 figures) and invest £900 a month in a 7.5% investment you'd have £1,000,000 after 30 years

Play with some figures here:
https://www.direct.aviva.co.uk/myfuture/InvestmentCalculator/HowMuchINeedToSave

Join illuminati lol
Original post by stillcrying
YouTube or TikTok is apparently the way to get rich nowadays and that’s sad.

I agree how is posting your life on social media and taking cute pictures of yourself, watching play a game or with toys or flexing that you are a 10 year old with the latest phone hardwork... tbh I also plan on creating an Youtube channel but it will actually be USEFUL for society
Reply 10
we will get there 1 day

we all wanna be rich, but what are the benefits to becoming rich when u are continuously wanting ****
Reply 11
1) Buy a cheap house in some village somewhere
2) Build a direct high speed train line from this village to central London
3) Wait 30 years
4) Sell your house
Original post by 1st superstar
I agree how is posting your life on social media and taking cute pictures of yourself, watching play a game or with toys or flexing that you are a 10 year old with the latest phone hardwork... tbh I also plan on creating an Youtube channel but it will actually be USEFUL for society

Ok Boomer
Rob a bank :rofl:
Original post by 1st superstar

It's not only about what's useful, but it's also about what people want to see. Ex some kids make fortnite videos and become rich of it because it is popular and there is an audience for it.
Original post by ITS2019
It's not only about what's useful, but it's also about what people want to see. Ex some kids make fortnite videos and become rich of it because it is popular and there is an audience for it.

but it's still not hard work nor it is going to help society (other than entertaining them)
Original post by BigChungus69
Ok Boomer

Not a Boomer lol :hand::aetsch::naughty: :rofl: part of the Gen Z squad (you read that right) and I just hate my generation can't wait for Alpha to come in (they will be worst lol)
Instagram modelling pays well
Reply 18
preachhh!

Million in what currency? :biggrin:
£19 = 1 000 000 Iranian Rial lol

So you're already a millionaire in Iran. End of question.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending