The Student Room Group

Gf posts other boys

Alright so my gf is well known and has lots of friends. Every time it’s one of her male friends bday she posts a pic of them, usually hugging with little cut outs of lots of pics of them together with lots of love and heart emojis. In the past 3 weeks alone she’s done about 5 of different boys bday. All from precious parties, ngl it does seem like she has an awful lot of guy friends.

Also, the other day she went to meet one of her bestfriends, again a guy and posts him sitting on the wall.

Ngl I felt a bit?? Cause I know for a fact if I went to meet a girl alone she would ask me a tonne of questions.

She says she trusts me not to cheat on her and I don’t think she would on me but is she being a tad disrespectful posting all these guys when she has a new bf?
Reply 1
*previous/recent parties
Seems like this is just a part of her personality. Some people live through social media and documenting everything they do. I doubt she has any bad intentions here.
Reply 3
Original post by sinfonietta
Seems like this is just a part of her personality. Some people live through social media and documenting everything they do. I doubt she has any bad intentions here.

Yeah I think it is I just hope ppl don’t take me for a fool when she posts so many guys
Why do we get so many of these threads ffs, would it kill you to communicate with your partner
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous__02
Why do we get so many of these threads ffs, would it kill you to communicate with your partner

Sorry
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry

Why u apologising to me lmao (if you’re not being sarcastic)
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous__02
Why u apologising to me lmao (if you’re not being sarcastic)

Nah ok it’s enjoying but sometimes u just want to check if ur being unreasonable before u bring it up with ur other half
Reply 8
Nah ok it’s enjoying but sometimes u just want to check if ur being unreasonable before u bring it up with ur other half

I meant to say ‘Ik it’s annoying’
Some girls are just like that and like to show that they have a wide spread of friends. Alternatively she may be trying to make you feel jealous- it is really hard to tell so I’d say just bring it up with her in a non-aggressive way if possible and try to air your worries. Good luck!!
Alright so my gf is well known and has lots of friends. Every time it’s one of her male friends bday she posts a pic of them, usually hugging with little cut outs of lots of pics of them together with lots of love and heart emojis. In the past 3 weeks alone she’s done about 5 of different boys bday. All from precious parties, ngl it does seem like she has an awful lot of guy friends.

Also, the other day she went to meet one of her bestfriends, again a guy and posts him sitting on the wall.

Ngl I felt a bit?? Cause I know for a fact if I went to meet a girl alone she would ask me a tonne of questions.

She says she trusts me not to cheat on her and I don’t think she would on me but is she being a tad disrespectful posting all these guys when she has a new bf?

She's not being loyal.

She's not living to double standards.

If she feels a need to really vocalise and display her affection for others like that... It's not good at all. It's non decent to any extent. You're feeling a sense of jealousy and frustration.. Our minds are hardwired to feel that way as an age old sign that maybe the relationship is not worthwhile.

Clearly she has a different sense of right and wrong and that's really not good. But if she does it knowing you're uncomfortable that's even worse!

I would talk to her first. Then if she disagrees, ask her if she would be fine with you hugging other girls and telling the world that.

I would say leave her! That's my opinion anyway. Good luck
Original post by roseabates
Some girls are just like that and like to show that they have a wide spread of friends. Alternatively she may be trying to make you feel jealous- it is really hard to tell so I’d say just bring it up with her in a non-aggressive way if possible and try to air your worries. Good luck!!

Ye I think she likes showing off that fact so it’s hard to tell, I might bring it up with her later. Thank u
She's not being loyal.

She's not living to double standards.

If she feels a need to really vocalise and display her affection for others like that... It's not good at all. It's non decent to any extent. You're feeling a sense of jealousy and frustration.. Our minds are hardwired to feel that way as an age old sign that maybe the relationship is not worthwhile.

Clearly she has a different sense of right and wrong and that's really not good. But if she does it knowing you're uncomfortable that's even worse!

I would talk to her first. Then if she disagrees, ask her if she would be fine with you hugging other girls and telling the world that.

I would say leave her! That's my opinion anyway. Good luck

I get u. She doesn’t know how I feel so she probs thinks I don’t mind. Thanks for ur opinion I know some of my friends would agree with u. I might ask her to tone it down a bit and see what she does.
I get u. She doesn’t know how I feel so she probs thinks I don’t mind. Thanks for ur opinion I know some of my friends would agree with u. I might ask her to tone it down a bit and see what she does.

You're welcome.
Tell her that you don't like it and see her reaction to it.

If she says that it's not wrong by any means that is also concerning as it shows that she either doesn't care about your feelings or she doesn't have the same boundaries as you.

I'd be very curious if you asked her how she'd feel if you did the same to other girls. I think this is something you should seriously raise to her! She might not realise how bad it may be unless she thought about it like this.

I wish you all the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending