The Student Room Group

McDonald’s mystuff log in help

I’ve been given a conformation email on logging into mystuff so that I can put in my bank details and complete an overnight shift assessment thing but it won’t let me log in like nothings happening?? The first time I put in my work ID and password and linked it to my google email that I used in my application when applying for the job and then after that it said “account linked successfully” and now anytime I try and log on to mystuff it just says “access denied” and I have my welcome meeting on Sunday, what do I do??
Reply 1
Original post by Emily1979
I’ve been given a conformation email on logging into mystuff so that I can put in my bank details and complete an overnight shift assessment thing but it won’t let me log in like nothings happening?? The first time I put in my work ID and password and linked it to my google email that I used in my application when applying for the job and then after that it said “account linked successfully” and now anytime I try and log on to mystuff it just says “access denied” and I have my welcome meeting on Sunday, what do I do??

TELL THEM. This is a new programme lots of people are having; they especially need to know new starters are doing ok! ( I’m not new but I’m new to the programme).
Reply 2
Thanks I’ve sorted it out now ahahah
Reply 3
hi could you tell me how you managed to sort it out, i’m having the same problem
Reply 4

hi i’m currently having the same problem, i linked my account to my google account and was able to log in last night, i had my welcome meeting today and i can’t access it to do all the online stuff or check my schedule. how did you manage to fix this? thank you.
Original post by melxox
hi could you tell me how you managed to sort it out, i’m having the same problem

Did you manage to sort this because I’m having the exact same problem

How did you sort this as I’m having the same problem?
Reply 7

I'm having the same problem, how did you sort it out because mine says access denied

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending