The Student Room Group

Ex hijabi ex muslim ama

Ama
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

How did it feel being drunk? How does it feel showing your hair? Did you get any looks?
Did you get any looks from your people? Like as it known for people of your ethnicity to be wearing hijabs n that?
I went out with the other day the first time without a hijab and no one was looking at me in a mean way but when I wear hijab everyone looks at me like I’m a bad person.
Original post by IH8Studying
How did it feel being drunk? How does it feel showing your hair? Did you get any looks?
Did you get any looks from your people? Like as it known for people of your ethnicity to be wearing hijabs n that?
I went out with the other day the first time without a hijab and no one was looking at me in a mean way but when I wear hijab everyone looks at me like I’m a bad person.

Exactly when u wear it people look at u like ur an alien i hate it, also i didn't feel drunk it was only one drink maybe that's why but I liked it
Original post by Studentnewcastle
Exactly when u wear it people look at u like ur an alien i hate it, also i didn't feel drunk it was only one drink maybe that's why but I liked it

Haha ikr. What other haram things have you done? So are you also an atheist now or do you still believe in a god?
Haha ikr. What other haram things have you done? So are you also an atheist now or do you still believe in a god?

There is no such thing as haram it's all made up to control us religion was invented few thousand years ago but am not sure if there is a God or no but surely I don't believe in God of Islam
Original post by Studentnewcastle
There is no such thing as haram it's all made up to control us religion was invented few thousand years ago but am not sure if there is a God or no but surely I don't believe in God of Islam

You know what I mean by haram😂 what are things you’ve done now as a non muslim you were forbidden to do as a Muslim besides drinking and taking off ur hijab?
threads like these never end well. usually, somebody gets very offended
You know what I mean by haram😂 what are things you’ve done now as a non muslim you were forbidden to do as a Muslim besides drinking and taking off ur hijab?

I had alcohol wine and beer, non halal food, food cooked in pork, Bacon went clubbing, lol
(edited 4 years ago)
What led you to this
Original post by Anonymous__02
What led you to this

Truth led me to disbelief in Islam I always believed blindly but in the end I couldn't bear it
That's great. I'm happy for you! Freedom is bliss. 🌬🍃
Have you tried Guinness Chocolate cake yet?

You remind me a bit of one of my mother's friends who has helped support thousands of survivors of honour abuse to build new lives over the last 40 years. Maybe your future will involve helping people too.

My mother's friend fled being taken overseas for a forced marriage in the 1970s; her tyrant of a father was in an interfaith marriage himself but wanted to use his children as paws to satisfy his own ambitions, turned violent whenever he heard the word no and her mother seems to have just nodded along.
She was disowned, then suffered appalling injuries after her father and younger brother caught up with her years later.
But she has no regrets, her daughters have never had to live in fear of violent abuse as she did and she has helped change so many people's lives for the better.
Good luck! :smile:
So what have you gained from this?
Original post by R4JBO55
So what have you gained from this?

Freedom to drink and eat what I want love who I want and do what I want without a book or man telling me what to do or not in my own goddamn life!
Do you have a favourite alcoholic or pork dish?
What do you know about Islam?
Are you not scared of apostasy law. Can't they kill you for leaving??
Original post by Faithgirl
Are you not scared of apostasy law. Can't they kill you for leaving??

You are aware this is the UK and not Saudi Arabia?
Original post by Professional G
You are aware this is the UK and not Saudi Arabia?

Yes I'm aware, they can still try and kill her. Many ex Muslims get threatened with death threats and torture so doesn't matter where you are in,
If you're waiting for the waiter, does that make you the waiter? :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest