The Student Room Group

I’m a female and I’m always horny

Is it normal for a 18 year old girl to be horny everyday. Am I just sexually frustrated ?

I just want to be filled up and f****d so hard and deep

My bf is 4 years older then me and has the same urges but he wants to wait till marriage so I have to respect his decision. It’s especially difficult when he’s staying over and I can feel his erection I try to see him less then usual but I still get horny everyday

is there a way to reduce these horny feelings
You just have to manage to control them... if you know what I mean... you have hormones and therefore you can’t just suppress them
Buy a dildo and fulfil your needs that way, may I ask are you and your partner from a strict religious background why your choosing to wait ?
i mean if you feel that deep of a connection thru ur horniness then maybe he just isn't right for you. If he's lacking in that department later after god knows how long it will be for marriage then you probably won't be satisfied with him at all. It's okay for you to have sexual needs and fulfilling that should not be disregarded as it plays a very big part into relationships (even if people talk about bs like "ohhh i dont want our relationship to just be sex"). If devoted enough then i guess stick it out till the end though bc it is someone you love.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Is it normal for a 18 year old girl to be horny everyday. Am I just sexually frustrated ?

I just want to be filled up and f****d so hard and deep

My bf is 4 years older then me and has the same urges but he wants to wait till marriage so I have to respect his decision. It’s especially difficult when he’s staying over and I can feel his erection I try to see him less then usual but I still get horny everyday

is there a way to reduce these horny feelings

You know what to do. Find your clit and pleasure it!
I have the same problem, actually what i found that sexting online as a way to spend ur horny time without cheating, if you wanna talk more about it u can snap me : tomed959

Quick Reply

Latest