The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by элли
Looking at the undergrad thread makes me so nervous, couple of unis already sent out their offers including undergrad Kings 😢😢

What are you waiting on?
Original post by Franksss
What are you waiting on?

Aberdeen and Glasgow

What about you?☺️
Original post by элли
Aberdeen and Glasgow

What about you?☺️

Awwww nice best of luck! Just got my kings grad interview on Thursday so will be waiting for that afterwards ☺️
Awwww nice best of luck! Just got my kings grad interview on Thursday so will be waiting for that afterwards ☺️

Good luck! Xx
And to everyone else who yet to have an interview 😊
I got a Newcastle offer on Friday 😊
Original post by mol_watts

Congratulations!!!
Original post by mol_watts

Congratulations! Me too 😊
Well done ☺️
Has anyone heard back from either Kings or Aberdeen post interview? Or does anyone know when we should expect to hear back from them?
Original post by FutureDentist675
Has anyone heard back from either Kings or Aberdeen post interview? Or does anyone know when we should expect to hear back from them?

No and no, sadly. Interviews for KCL will run until March they said, and Aberdeen will most likely wait until end Feb to send out their first set of offers.
Original post by imonmywaytonight
No and no, sadly. Interviews for KCL will run until March they said, and Aberdeen will most likely wait until end Feb to send out their first set of offers.

I feel like the unis are giving out offers differently this year as Aberdeen had given out offers by this time and KCL gave out offers a week after interviews. I guess the waiting continues.
Original post by FutureDentist675
I feel like the unis are giving out offers differently this year as Aberdeen had given out offers by this time and KCL gave out offers a week after interviews. I guess the waiting continues.

It's a nightmare waiting. I'm trying to just forget about it and enjoy my work, but after spending so much time with the dental team I can't help feeling like my job just isn't quite giving me the satisfaction it used to!
Reply 172
Just got an Aberdeen offer!!🥂
Reply 173
Congratulations !!! 🥳
Aberdeen offer!
Original post by GN137
Just got an Aberdeen offer!!🥂

Congrats! Me too! When was your interview?
Reply 176
Original post by imonmywaytonight
Congrats! Me too! When was your interview?

Congratulations to you too!! Mine was the 3rd Dec, wby? 🥳
Original post by GN137
Congratulations to you too!! Mine was the 3rd Dec, wby? 🥳

Mine was late Jan, I'm so shocked! They said there were only 2-3 spaces for English applicants!
Congratulations to everyone who have received offers! Definitely well deserved! 🥳

Hi. I was thinking of applying for graduate dentistry in the future after doing BSC Oral Health Science. May I ask what preparations you have made for the KCL application? I'm essentially asking what do I need to do

Latest