The Student Room Group

Predicted N5 grafes

Hi, you know how they will be predicting our N5 grades, well I was just wondering if there is a chance if you can get a lower grade than what you got in your prelims because I got 2As 2Bs and 2Cs but I was hoping on improving on these but can they reduce the grades you got in your prelims?
Reply 1
Original post by Bossman tingz
Hi, you know how they will be predicting our N5 grades, well I was just wondering if there is a chance if you can get a lower grade than what you got in your prelims because I got 2As 2Bs and 2Cs but I was hoping on improving on these but can they reduce the grades you got in your prelims?

I've moved this to our Scottish Qualifications section and gonna tag in @Labrador99 who may be able to advise :smile:
Original post by Bossman tingz

They MIGHT if you've consistently got fails/Cs all year round for courses work (but I'm just assuming you're teachers wouldn't send those grades). Or if you're school maybe had an easy prelim where everybody got As they'd MAYBE increase the percentage required to get an A/B/C.

But this is all speculation as not even the SQA are sure yet.
Original post by 8472
I've moved this to our Scottish Qualifications section and gonna tag in @Labrador99 who may be able to advise :smile:

Original post by chubchubbs
They MIGHT if you've consistently got fails/Cs all year round for courses work (but I'm just assuming you're teachers wouldn't send those grades). Or if you're school maybe had an easy prelim where everybody got As they'd MAYBE increase the percentage required to get an A/B/C.

But this is all speculation as not even the SQA are sure yet.

Thanks 8472 :smile:

Pretty much thinking along the same lines of chubchubbs with this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending