The Student Room Group

are my n5 grades good enough to still go to university?

i know nat 5s are not that important but i got a B in english, a C in psychology and a D in modern studies, i really want to study law but should my highers and advanced highers be more important? and do i still have a chance of getting to university? i also am taking all those subjects for highers this year, as well as resitting n5 applications of maths and n5 biology.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by benma
i know nat 5s are not that important but i got a B in english, a C in psychology and a D in modern studies, i really want to study law but should my highers and advanced highers be more important? and do i still have a chance of getting to university? i also am taking all those subjects for highers this year, as well as resitting n5 applications of maths and n5 biology.

depends which university and just do well in your highers they don't really care about N5s unless it's like the G5 Oxbridge and stuff
Most Universities only care about N5 Maths and English (If relevant), the grades don't matter, just having the qualification. Other N5s are just bonuses really.

Original post by benma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending