The Student Room Group

Gutted....

I’m in year 12 and got an E,E,C in my mocks....E in bio , E in chem and a C in psychology....I’m for real devastated....and yep I did revise and thought I would have genuinely got B’s. :frown:
Don't worry! You sit mocks so that you discover what works for you and what doesn't when revising. Maybe your method of revision did work for you and exam pressure got to you during your exams. However, if that isn't the case, it's probable that your chosen method of revision isn't suitable for you? Don't be upset that you didn't do as well as you know you can, be glad that these are just mocks from which you can learn :smile: Just find out where you went learn and start from there. Good luck!!
Original post by Anonymous
I’m in year 12 and got an E,E,C in my mocks....E in bio , E in chem and a C in psychology....I’m for real devastated....and yep I did revise and thought I would have genuinely got B’s. :frown:

Re sit the exams
sort of same here bro. got BEDC in first mocks and CCCD recently. im gutted but only because im a lazy ******* and know i couldve done better if i had the motivation to study..
it is what it is tho i guess... just find what ur bad at and work on it 💪
Reply 4
Original post by neemboo.x
Don't worry! You sit mocks so that you discover what works for you and what doesn't when revising. Maybe your method of revision did work for you and exam pressure got to you during your exams. However, if that isn't the case, it's probable that your chosen method of revision isn't suitable for you? Don't be upset that you didn't do as well as you know you can, be glad that these are just mocks from which you can learn :smile: Just find out where you went learn and start from there. Good luck!!

Thank u! Means a lot :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
sort of same here bro. got BEDC in first mocks and CCCD recently. im gutted but only because im a lazy ******* and know i couldve done better if i had the motivation to study..
it is what it is tho i guess... just find what ur bad at and work on it 💪

Yep good luck to u too! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by BeautifulQueen
Re sit the exams

We can’t really because of the Coronavirus (college is shut)
Mocks really don’t mean anything. They’re done at a stupid time of year and test you on things you’re still getting to grips with.

I got an ‘E’ in my A-Level Philosophy mock - an ‘A’ in the real thing. Obviously take it as a sign you need to work hard and get some clarity on why you did poorly, but don’t take it to heart.
Reply 8
Original post by ivybridges
Mocks really don’t mean anything. They’re done at a stupid time of year and test you on things you’re still getting to grips with.

I got an ‘E’ in my A-Level Philosophy mock - an ‘A’ in the real thing. Obviously take it as a sign you need to work hard and get some clarity on why you did poorly, but don’t take it to heart.

Okie thank u!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending