The Student Room Group

Relationship

Do you think this boy loves me or is he using me or what? Just want others opinions, no doubts dw
We have been together for 1 year and a half
He made me meet his family, hes a clingy boy. He is more distant than he usually is during quarantine but one problem is: He always talks sexually (conversations). He says it's because hes comfortable with me and btw we have only done stuff with eachother first time. He always talks sexually. But everytime I break up with him, hes always crying and not letting me go so DOES HE LOVE ME IN UR OPINION!!!???
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Do you think this boy loves me or is he using me or what? Just want others opinions, no doubts dw
We have been together for 1 year and a half
He made me meet his family, hes a clingy boy. He is more distant than he usually is during quarantine but one problem is: He always talks sexually (conversations). He says it's because hes comfortable with me and btw we have only done stuff with eachother first time. He always talks sexually. But everytime I break up with him, hes always crying and not letting me go so DOES HE LOVE ME IN UR OPINION!!!???

Yes but he sounds a bit obsessed. Also if you've broken up a lot with him you gotta ask yourself; do you really love him back anymore?
Reply 2
Yeh everyone says hes too obsessed. But he always talks sexual so is that him using me or cause hes comfortable?? Cause it's always turning into sexual talks, the convo! And he never has money
Reply 3
Yeh everyone says hes too obsessed. But he always talks sexual so is that him using me or cause hes comfortable?? Cause it's always turning into sexual talks, the convo! And he never has money

Can you elaborate what the money part is about? Bit confused.
Also He seems to be a mixture of both like he seems to love you but would he be with you if you werent sending sexual content? debatable.

I used to have a best friend in this position who kept breaking up with her boyf because he was manipulative and would always ask for sexual favours or to talk dirty. I always knew he was just in it for the sex side of things so when relating that to your case, there is that possibility he could just care for the sex and not care for your soul or interests...
Reply 4
Original post by Gillzy
Can you elaborate what the money part is about? Bit confused.
Also He seems to be a mixture of both like he seems to love you but would he be with you if you werent sending sexual content? debatable.

I used to have a best friend in this position who kept breaking up with her boyf because he was manipulative and would always ask for sexual favours or to talk dirty. I always knew he was just in it for the sex side of things so when relating that to your case, there is that possibility he could just care for the sex and not care for your soul or interests...

Well hes younger than me by a year and he doesnt work so it's usually me paying. He does obsess over me to people and does posts me all the time and tells his family about me & went against his religion. But sometimes hes always talking sexually but talks about future plans
Reply 5
Well hes younger than me by a year and he doesnt work so it's usually me paying. He does obsess over me to people and does posts me all the time and tells his family about me & went against his religion. But sometimes hes always talking sexually but talks about future plans

Ah I see so hes a bit of a lazy ****? joking of course. And he just seems a bit too obsessed like he doesnt give you room to breathe. It seems to me he just needs to calm down a bit and not be so serious. Do you get the feeling he freeloads off you a bit or abuses your good will?
Reply 6
He used to be very obsessive before but now we only talk once a day and hes always talking sexual
Reply 7
He used to be very obsessive before but now we only talk once a day and hes always talking sexual

Do you ever tell him that you dont want to? or do you not mind?
Reply 8
Original post by Gillzy
Do you ever tell him that you dont want to? or do you not mind?

I do tell him and get pissed about it sometimes. When we meet we usually always only meet at his house or mine. And dates outside are usually like few times but mainly home soooo
Reply 9
I do tell him and get pissed about it sometimes. When we meet we usually always only meet at his house or mine. And dates outside are usually like few times but mainly home soooo

hmmm, sounds unhealthy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending