The Student Room Group

Cranfield Vs Alliance Manchester Business School ( Supply Chain Management)

Hi Guys,

I have offers from both Cranfield and Alliance business school for their respective SCM programs. Which one is better from an educational and career point of view.

Thanks in advance

Ashwin
Original post by ashwinvaidy
Hi Guys,

I have offers from both Cranfield and Alliance business school for their respective SCM programs. Which one is better from an educational and career point of view.

Thanks in advance

Ashwin

Hi Ashwin!

Congrats on your offers, they're both good universities, and I can't speak for Alliance but hopefully I can provide some information from the Cranfield side!

Which SCM course do you hold an offer for? We have a few different types.

Cranfield School of Management is well known and highly regarded within the finance industry, we work really closely with the sector so that during their study students gain useful skills and knowledge that will help them further their career, and the school has been ranked second in the UK for graduate employment.

Is there anything you'd like to know in particular? Either about the course or life here in Cranfield in general?

Katherine
Student Ambassador
Reply 2
I hold an offer for the logistics and supply chain managemgnet

Original post by Cranfield University
Hi Ashwin!

Congrats on your offers, they're both good universities, and I can't speak for Alliance but hopefully I can provide some information from the Cranfield side!

Which SCM course do you hold an offer for? We have a few different types.

Cranfield School of Management is well known and highly regarded within the finance industry, we work really closely with the sector so that during their study students gain useful skills and knowledge that will help them further their career, and the school has been ranked second in the UK for graduate employment.

Is there anything you'd like to know in particular? Either about the course or life here in Cranfield in general?

Katherine
Student Ambassador

Hi,

I hold an offer for the logistics and supply chain management program.
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance

Ashwin

Choose Manchester. Reputation trumps all
I hold an offer for the logistics and supply chain managemgnet

Hi,

I hold an offer for the logistics and supply chain management program.

Hi Ashwin,

From our website:

Cranfield Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc graduates have secured jobs with a diverse range of companies including: Airbus; Tata Consultancy Services; Group Lotus; Adidas; Lidl; BMW Group; Toyota Motors; HelloFresh; KPMG; Kuehne & Nagel; Bentley; Saint Gobain; United Biscuits; Heineken; Eli Lilly UK; Unilever and Deutsche Bank. Their roles have included: Buyer; Supply Chain Analyst; Logistics Manager; Demand Planner and Supply Chain Operations Manager

You can also take a look at the blogs online, most of which are written by students themselves:
https://blogs.cranfield.ac.uk/category/leadership-management/lscm

You can also search the blogs for other aspects on Cranfield life.

At Cranfield we have a dedicated careers service which can help students with all aspects of their career, from writing CVs, submitting applications, interview prep, help with LinkedIn etc.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Katherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending