The Student Room Group

[Group Study Thread] Daily two-hour sessions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Synergy_
OK, so the tie has been broken. From 4.00 - 6.00 wins :yep:
We can start tomorrow. And each day, 30 minutes before the session, we can all state who is in and then start together :tongue:

Yay :woo:
Awesome. : )
We are stuck in a tie :colondollar:
Could you just vote for which one you slightly prefer more? :tongue:

OK, so the tie has been broken. From 4.00 - 6.00 wins :yep:
We can start tomorrow. And each day, 30 minutes before the session, we can all state who is in and then start together :tongue:

sorry for not voting :colondollar: but glad we've agreed on a time :woo:
when is it in the morning?
Oh right forgot about that :lol:

Do you have any suggestions to start off? :smile:
Original post by Theloniouss
when is it in the morning?

@CoolCavy I am not sure if you are the right person to tag for this, but do you know it is possible to change a poll? We are trying to figure out morning sessions now :colondollar:
@Synergy_ can i join?
need to do alevel work
Original post by Raptor Jesus
@Synergy_ can i join?
need to do alevel work

Yep, of course!

We decided evening sessions should be from 4.00 - 6.00. We are currently deciding the morning sessions. Do you have any suggestions?
Yep, of course!

We decided evening sessions should be from 4.00 - 6.00. We are currently deciding the morning sessions. Do you have any suggestions?

ok cool thx

for morning - idk because i tend to sleep late now (so lazy) but i guess i can do from 10-12 or 9-11
depends on others too
ok cool thx

for morning - idk because i tend to sleep late now (so lazy) but i guess i can do from 10-12 or 9-11
depends on others to

Yep, good idea! Thoughts @everyone? Which one do you prefer 10-12 or 9-11?
Yep, good idea! Thoughts @everyone? Which one do you prefer 10-12 or 9-11?

so would it be just straight two hours of work with no distractions/breaks?:s-smilie:
one session in the morning and one in the afternoon?
so would it be just straight two hours of work with no distractions/breaks?:s-smilie:
one session in the morning and one in the afternoon?

Basically, but you get to choose whether or not you want to do two sessions during the day, one or none :yep:
Basically, but you get to choose whether or not you want to do two sessions during the day, one or none :yep:

oh ok
i may do both sessions :smile:
how about 8-10...it would give me more motivation to get up in the morning rather than sleep in till later.
Original post by vix.xvi
how about 8-10...it would give me more motivation to get up in the morning rather than sleep in till later.

Alright, added as an option :smile:

8-10, 9-11, or 10-12 so far for now.

Let's wait for the rest to respond.
Woah this seems really cool! I'm definitely going to pop in at some point :smile:
Oh right forgot about that :lol:

Do you have any suggestions to start off? :smile:

@CoolCavy I am not sure if you are the right person to tag for this, but do you know it is possible to change a poll? We are trying to figure out morning sessions now :colondollar:

Hey :biggrin:

I *think* only VT/SL and CS can edit polls (i cant really remember tbh :colondollar:)

I dont have permissions in this section but im sure @8472 or @Lemur14 would happily edit it for you :hugs:
Reply 36
Alright, added as an option :smile:

8-10, 9-11, or 10-12 so far for now.

Let's wait for the rest to respond.

What would you like doing to the poll? :smile:
yea im sure @Synergy_ will let u join :h:
Original post by studyingpeach
Woah this seems really cool! I'm definitely going to pop in at some point :smile:

Yess of course, the more the merrier :wink:

Original post by CoolCavy
Hey :biggrin:

I *think* only VT/SL and CS can edit polls (i cant really remember tbh :colondollar:)

I dont have permissions in this section but im sure @8472 or @Lemur14 would happily edit it for you :hugs:

Thank you!
Original post by 8472
What would you like doing to the poll? :smile:

Hiya, I would like to change the options to (8-10, 9-11, and 10-12) please :smile:
Reply 39

Hiya, I would like to change the options to (8-10, 9-11, and 10-12) please :smile:

If I update the options removing the current ones users who have already voted won't be able to vote again. So I can either replace the whole poll or you can make a new thread? That is unless you want those in addition? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending