The Student Room Group

I hate Nottingham university

I had an option to go to Sheffield hallam or Manchester metropolitan. I should have gone there. I chased after ranks and I suffered in the end. They only take take TAKE money from you. Student union is so superficial. Choose your university wisely. Please don't do the same mistake as I did. I should have listened to the alumni. They don't care about you.
Reply 1
UoN or trent?
Can you elaborate on your negative experience if possible?
Original post by Depressedsole
I had an option to go to Sheffield hallam or Manchester metropolitan. I should have gone there. I chased after ranks and I suffered in the end. They only take take TAKE money from you. Student union is so superficial. Choose your university wisely. Please don't do the same mistake as I did. I should have listened to the alumni. They don't care about you.

Why not get a transfer?
Uni of Notts is miles above the other 2, although the others may have a different social experience.

Sorry, Nottingham Uni is head and shoulders above Hallam or MMU. You will reap the benefits in years to come. Both my brothers went to Nottingham and had a great time. I went to Liverpool and wished I had gone to Nottingham. The degree from Hallam and MMU will cost you the same but the degree from Nottingham will get you a better job.

Besides the SU apparently being superficial, What other issues have you had?

I’m a postgrad student at UoN and I absolutely love the campus and staff members.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending