The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

University not replying to me and they made a mistake on my application.

I applied for year 2 transfer for South Bank University. I accepted their unconditional offer. When I thought it was too good to be true (because I haven’t sent them my transcript*) I had a closer look and found out they put me on their first year point of entry. * I still don’t have my level 4 transcript because my old university Brighton have gone AWOL in terms of communication. I think it’s because of the COVID crisis. I’m trying to get in touch with South Bank but obviously they also have no one to talk to, probably because of COVID. What do I do?
I went to LSBU. The best thing you can do is keep trying to get in contact with them- this time of year is especially busy with clearing and people applying and covid has made it a lot more work and a slower process.
Use email and also phone contacts from the website too.

Good luck!
London
Original post by ZHguy
I applied for year 2 transfer for South Bank University. I accepted their unconditional offer. When I thought it was too good to be true (because I haven’t sent them my transcript*) I had a closer look and found out they put me on their first year point of entry. * I still don’t have my level 4 transcript because my old university Brighton have gone AWOL in terms of communication. I think it’s because of the COVID crisis. I’m trying to get in touch with South Bank but obviously they also have no one to talk to, probably because of COVID. What do I do?

Hi ZHguy, you can drop an email to our admission inbox quoting your UCAS Id & the details of your enquiry to assist your further. [email protected]

Kind Regards,

LSBU Admissions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending