The Student Room Group

France or UK

I have received offer from both the countries, UK and France for masters in international management program. I would like to know which country should I go? I m completely confused between these two countries.
Original post by Rashi13
I have received offer from both the countries, UK and France for masters in international management program. I would like to know which country should I go? I m completely confused between these two countries.

Presumably you chose them for reason?
Why not make a list of pros and cons for each country, city, uni and course?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Presumably you chose them for reason?
Why not make a list of pros and cons for each country, city, uni and course?

Yes, you are right. I had made the list as well but the I don't know what could be the prons and cons of any country apart from studies(which is good in both countries).
•About jobs - no one can give you the guarantee that you will surely get a job.
In France, language is a barrier (which you can learn if you want to work there) and on the other side there will be no issue of language in UK at all.
What are the other points should I consider while making the decision?
Original post by Rashi13
Yes, you are right. I had made the list as well but the I don't know what could be the prons and cons of any country apart from studies(which is good in both countries).
In France, language is a barrier (which you can learn if you want to work there) and on the other side there will be no issue of language in UK at all.

We dont know enough about you, what your current situation is, what your qualifications are, what your interests and ambitions are, what your visa status will be etc.

You need to make a list of about ten things that might be important or relevant to help you decide which one might suit you.

Could be cost, facilities, course, where you would like to study, reputation, travel, facilities etc

Go away and think about what might make a good and useful experience that gives you good value for money. They might just be different. You have to do research.
Original post by Rashi13

Food, travel, people, cost of life, places to see, accommodation, night life, crime, course etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending