PROSM. Thanks alot im very honoured to be featured here
(edited 3 years ago)

Thank youuuuuuu :yeah:
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Thank youuuuuuu :yeah:

youre welcome :smile:
Wow this post has got so many replies :shock:

thankss 💞
I've never seen anyone else do this type of thread since I am fairly new sorry :dontknow:
Reply 88
FRS500
Youre welcome :u:
Original post by fattyguen
thankss 💞

:heart: Youre welcome!
Reply 90
LovelyMrFox has to be my favorite :hubba:
Original post by Oxford Mum
Awww Tracey that’s lovely xx

Awww somebody really appreciated this xx

You welcome okay x

Awww tyyyyyyyy 🤭🥺means a lot x

Awhh thank you! This made my day :smile:x
Original post by Reality Check
I'm not a huge fan of these threads, to be honest with you. They end up a bit cliquey, even though they're doubtless well-intentioned. Put it this way - I"m always able to list 95% of the names that will appear in the following three or four pages.

Just waiting for someone to follow up with the obligatory “Which TSR member do you have a crush on?” or “Who’s the funniest/hottest TSR member?”
Original post by RichPiana
Just waiting for someone to follow up with the obligatory “Which TSR member do you have a crush on?” or “Who’s the funniest/hottest TSR member?”

Exactly. Those sort of threads often end up as a bit of a moderation nightmare as well.
More like a new one every bloody second
I'm really sorry if anyone was annoyed by this thread. I honestly didn't see anyone make this sort of thread before since i only joined less than a month ago. I just wanted to see who people thought were friendly users that i could maybe talk to and get advice from about certain things. Again sorry if this annoyed anyone.

:puppyeyes:
Original post by thagirlhanna
I'm really sorry if anyone was annoyed by this thread. I honestly didn't see anyone make this sort of thread before since i only joined less than a month ago. I just wanted to see who people thought were friendly users that i could maybe talk to and get advice from about certain things. Again sorry if this annoyed anyone.

:puppyeyes:

No need to apologise.

in the coming weeks you’ll notice this threads pop up fairly regularly. And the thread comments on the whole will be near identical 😂
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest