The Student Room Group

Capped or not ?? 3rd year

If I got high mark in first assessment and failed the second assessment which means I had to resit, would the overall be 40% for the whole module??
Original post by Anonymous
If I got high mark in first assessment and failed the second assessment which means I had to resit, would the overall be 40% for the whole module??

As you are resitting the module, the whole thing will most likely be capped at 40%.

it depends on the uni. I know some uni that resit without capping at 40% - but those resits require you to pay like £50 and it will be a lot harder than the original one.
Reply 3
Original post by beyond21
it depends on the uni. I know some uni that resit without capping at 40% - but those resits require you to pay like £50 and it will be a lot harder than the original one.

What?! People pay money for resits? Lol please take all my money!
What?! People pay money for resits? Lol please take all my money!

yeah some uni are ridiculous like sheffield,heriot,goldsmith, imaging failing 120 credits modules in first year and you needed to pay £300-500. And imagine failing 1 module on 2nd attempt you will normally have to re-take every single modules or repeat part-time.
Reply 5
Original post by beyond21
yeah some uni are ridiculous like sheffield,heriot,goldsmith, imaging failing 120 credits modules in first year and you needed to pay £300-500. And imagine failing 1 module on 2nd attempt you will normally have to re-take every single modules or repeat part-time.

Thats crazy to say the least!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending