The Student Room Group

Do girls regard virgin guys as boring and as a chore?

I am a virgin and a bit worried about it putting any potential partners off. I know you don’t have to tell anyone, but I also like being honest.

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheersThenMate
I am a virgin and a bit worried about it putting any potential partners off. I know you don’t have to tell anyone, but I also like being honest.

I don't think any girl will be upset over the fact that you are a virgin. Especially if your partner is a virgin themself.
There are bigger problems a guy can bring than being a virgin and bigger issues a relationship can have. more of an issue to some if you haven't had any relationship experience. when you have a new partner anyway you have to find out what each other likes and stuff so it's sort of like being a virgin each time lol
Original post by StopRightThere
I don't think any girl will be upset over the fact that you are a virgin. Especially if your partner is a virgin themself.

Cheers
Cheers

Cheers :biggrin:

If you're socially mature and you're reasonably decent looking, then girls generally won't give a **** that you're a virgin; unless you're like 25+
Most of the girls I knew at uni had a bit of a fetish for taking a guy's virginity lol.
Depends on the personality
Reply 8
No because it’s kind of a compliment and it’s always fun showing someone the ropes

I think that’s fine. I would find that nice (if you know what I mean) cos they be saving themselves for the right one
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
If you're socially mature and you're reasonably decent looking, then girls generally won't give a **** that you're a virgin; unless you're like 25+

The 25+ year old could just find some 17 year old for practice if he needs it.
Reply 11
Ay I’m a virgin two and no one cares but then again no girls are trying to take it from me
Original post by TSKR
Ay I’m a virgin two and no one cares but then again no girls are trying to take it from me

Too* 🙂
Original post by Anonymous

You shouldn't use a girl for "practice" imo
It depends on the girl and her individual preferences.
Not my cup of tea.
But I have a lot of deal-breakers and don't date guys in their 20s or younger.
Female friends who support abstinence until marriage will only date virgin guys.
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
You shouldn't use a girl for "practice" imo

I'd give the same advice to a 25+ year old gay man who just came out.
I don't think it matters if you're a virgin or not. It all comes down to personal preference. :yy:
Original post by Anonymous

People shouldn't go around looking for people to "practice" with.
Personally, I would rather date a virgin than a guy that just lost it to lose it or went around doing things with everyone. But again, this is my personal preference, some people like other things.
Original post by FancyAries06
I think that’s fine. I would find that nice (if you know what I mean) cos they be saving themselves for the right one

Aww, :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending