The Student Room Group

HSBC Graduate Programme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Techstoodent
Nah I don’t think so. You’ll progress to the job simulation and this is where they really look into your application

Has anyone progressed past the Job Simulation?
This is what we're trying to find out.. Hopefully !

Original post by chemgrad1414
Has anyone progressed past the Job Simulation?
I got an email saying that I had passed the job simulation and that they will review my application further and be in touch about the next steps of the process
This was last week
Original post by Gradrole2021
This was last week

What scheme was this for?
I got an email saying that I had passed the job simulation and that they will review my application further and be in touch about the next steps of the process

No way. When did they respond to you? What grad scheme did u apply for? Congrats btw
(edited 3 years ago)
Thanks. This was for Asset Management and early last week. Around 3 weeks after the completion of my job sim.
Thanks. This was for Asset Management and early last week. Around 3 weeks after the completion of my job sim.

Well done. Now u got one more stage. I hope u pass that too. I applied for the technology scheme. Also did they give u an assessment centre date?
I haven't received anything past job simulation for Transformation Services... fingers crossed
Reply 89
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to do the job simulation on the phone? Is it possible to use the touch interface to give your answers (to the rank-order questions) or is it better with a mouse/keyboard?

what role
Has anyone been told they passed the job sim for asset management - investment graduate
Reply 92
Original post by IBhopeful2000
Has anyone been told they passed the job sim for asset management - investment graduate

Hi, I have to do my job sim this week, any useful tips? Thanks in advance!

Have you?
Done the JS on September 21st, and they wrote me today asking for my bachelor's transcript. Let's see !
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by florian__D
Done the JS on September 21st, and they wrote me today asking for my bachelor's transcript. Let's see !

Hmmm It seems like you have graduated recently
Original post by Techstoodent
Hmmm It seems like you have graduated recently

Nope, I graduated in 2018 !
Original post by florian__D

What programme was this for?
Has anyone done the baillie gifford first round interview
Has anyone done the baillie gifford first round interview

When did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending