The Student Room Group

Am I evil?

I love seeing others suffer and I think it's funny honestly. It makes me happy and laugh.

Scroll to see replies

Sadistic.
Original post by Anonymous
I love seeing others suffer and I think it's funny honestly. It makes me happy and laugh.

Hm. I can relate but, only if the person getting hurt deserves it. If someone were to pick on someone and then slip, then it's funny.
Reply 3
any way your a anonymous
Reply 4
Original post by StopRightThere
Hm. I can relate but, only if the person getting hurt deserves it. If someone were to pick on someone and then slip, then it's funny.

I can relate to that but it could honestly be completely innocent people. I love making them suffer just to make me happy.

Original post by londonmyst
Sadistic.

Ok. Should I go to my GP about this?
Just cast spells on people and they might even just die and that will make you even more happy
As someone said, it's funny to an extent. Like slapstick humour has been part of children's cartoons forever. Seeing someone trip up or something. But if you see someone getting murdered or something and think it's funny, you should go get some help. It's likely that you find this funny because of trauma or some sort of condition. These things can get better with therapy so don't worry.
There is no such thing as being born evil in my opinion.
No you’re an angel.
Reply 8
As someone said, it's funny to an extent. Like slapstick humour has been part of children's cartoons forever. Seeing someone trip up or something. But if you see someone getting murdered or something and think it's funny, you should go get some help. It's likely that you find this funny because of trauma or some sort of condition. These things can get better with therapy so don't worry.
There is no such thing as being born evil in my opinion.

I'm not even sure if I think it's funny. I just get happy and I laugh when people die. Like the atomic bomb made me laugh because a lot of people died from it.
Original post by Scottishlad888
Just cast spells on people and they might even just die and that will make you even more happy

Lol, you made me laugh:rofl:
Reply 9
It can be hurtful. Why do you feel like this?
Karma, Ability to be in control/ power imbalance etc.?
Evil is a strong word, you need to understand your feelings to know what to make of them :smile:

:rolleyes: :colonhash:
Original post by parkerrr
:rolleyes: :colonhash:

What?
Original post by Lovelylaci
No you’re an angel.

Lmaoo, I love the sarcasm:rofl3:

Spoiler

Ok. Should I go to my GP about this?

No.
Just demonstrate self-restraint in public and don't commit any crimes or cause trouble for anyone else.
You can laugh or silently gloat alone in your bedroom about all the nasty people you know getting a dose of their own medicine or worse.
Remember nobody's good luck is guaranteed to last forever.
What?

I don't know how to feel about this thread.
I'm not even sure if I think it's funny. I just get happy and I laugh when people die. Like the atomic bomb made me laugh because a lot of people died from it.

Lol, you made me laugh:rofl:

Yes I think you might have a problem but there's nothing wrong with that. I would suggest going to your GP about this or find a therapist. It will get better with therapy.
I think you have issues with empathy. I don't want to suggest something without knowing enough but maybe sociopathy?
sociopathic tendencies
Yes I think you might have a problem but there's nothing wrong with that. I would suggest going to your GP about this or find a therapist. It will get better with therapy.
I think you have issues with empathy. I don't want to suggest something without knowing enough but maybe sociopathy?

Oh ok, I do have a therapist.
I don't know too much of sociopathy (correct me if I'm wrong) don't people with antisocial personality disorders have no emotion at all?

Original post by parkerrr
I don't know how to feel about this thread.

Yeah.
Do you laugh at horror movies too?
Original post by StopRightThere
Do you laugh at horror movies too?

Yes, most of the time. But sometimes I don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending